Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Said all there is to say on heightcopers

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
Kys every one of you faggot spergs I don‘t know why you haven’t been banned yet. Time to move on

Then drill your spine and sell your vertebrae to a manlet, fucking delusional swine.

Then drill your spine and sell your vertebrae to a manlet, fucking delusional swine.
You think height equals chad you delusional retard. piss off

Bye-bye monkey

what was that creepo-vore? the only monkey is your stank eurasian mutt boy pedophile ass
That Fucking Faggot Groomer Thought I Was Gone As Well Since I Was Temp Banned , Little Did The Retarded Freak Know

That Fucking Faggot Groomer Thought I Was Gone As Well Since I Was Temp Banned , Little Did The Retarted Freak Know
I will harass him as he harrassed me. I will not let that creature enjoy this forum

Welcome Back , Brocel :feelsYall: :dab::feelscomfy::feelsautistic::feelsLightsaber:
good to be back I will make bully khanivore every day I will single him out and make him feel suicidal. the spastic freak mongrol tries to hide his hurt behind a facade of sarcasm and jokes but its onvious by his frantic posting and inability to ignore me that it burts him

I will harass him as he harrassed me. I will not let that creature enjoy this forum
I Will Do All I Can To Get That Retarded Pedo Faggot Permanently Banned By The End Of This Month

Ha, i am enjoying it because of you - so funny to hear your incessant barking

Ha, i am enjoying it because of you - so funny to hear your incessant barking

good to be back I will make bully khanivore every day I will single him out and make him feel suicidal. the spastic freak mongrol tries to hide his hurt behind a facade of sarcasm and jokes but its onvious by his frantic posting and inability to ignore me that it burts him
That Pedo Freak Faggot Is A 5'1 Goblin Mutt Abomination , Irl I Would Have Crushed Him With My Bare Hands

You Can't Even Reach To Touch My Balls And You Act Tough ? One Punch And Your Goblin Mutt Pedo Head Flies Off In The Garbage Bin
Im so scared, basement-dweller is so strong on the internet! Im going to shit my pantaloons, oh my!

Im so scared, basement-dweller is so strong on the internet! Im going to shit my pantaloons, oh my!
@kretschmer Look At The 5'1 Goblin Pedo Mutt Faggot Freak Acting Tough While He Can't Even Reach My Balls , Literally Could Crush Him With My Boots When Walking

you really ARE a jew arent you? (not shit talking here, being serious) you said you were rich. rich, dosen't like people talking about jews, obnoxious personality, man you are really ARE of the tribe aren't you?

@kretschmer Look At The 5'1 Goblin Pedo Mutt Faggot Freak Acting Tough While He Can't Even Reach My Balls , Literally Could Crush Him With My Boots When Walking
You have balls? Wow, i thought you was a woman with that crying and bitching attitude

you really ARE a jew arent you? (not shit talking here, being serious) you said you were rich. rich, dosen't like people talking about jews, obnoxious personality, man you are really ARE of the tribe aren't you?
Nay, my famillia is fully russian. Sad, that rich is the synonymous for jewish.. our family competes with some jewish projects with various degrees of success

He Is Definitely A Filthy Fucking Pedo Kike Abomination , The Patterns Connect And The Curtains Fly Off Revealing His True ((()))

Nay, my famillia is fully russian. Sad, that rich is the synonymous for jewish.. our family competes with some jewish projects with various degrees of success
(((Russian))) Not Russian You Filthy Fucking Kike Pedo Little Shit

I'll take your word for it. you seem like your being genuine.

lol he admitted it

You are a kid, right? Indoctrinated by internet into various conspiracies.. it is easy to think that you did figure it all out. You are better than all those jews? Moronism, pure moronism

You are a kid, right? Indoctrinated by internet into various conspiracies.. it is easy to think that you did figure it all out. You are better than all those jews? Moronism, pure moronism
@kretschmer Thoughts ? Seems Like He Is A (((Russian))) Instead Of A Russian

(putting aside th actual debate on jews here) don't get angry when we talk shit about jews and then we wont troll with anti-jewish hate facts :) pretty simple right bro?

@kretschmer Thoughts ? Seems Like He Is A (((Russian))) Instead Of A Russian
likely. his personality profile seems to match it

Don't even bother with idiots, if they are bent on some idea - they will die with it, even more if they personally dislike you

likely. his personality profile seems to match it
The Constant Defending Of Jews And Hatred Of Whites Especially European Whites , The Divide And Conquer , The Little Kids Fetish , The Covert Faggotry

(putting aside th actual debate on jews here) don't get angry when we talk shit about jews and then we wont troll with anti-jewish hate facts :) pretty simple right bro?
I'm not angry, it just seems idiotical

Like people don't have anything to discuss more than the jew problem

If you want - okay. Just.. there is too much. Like there isn't anything else

stop sperging about it khanivore, don't you know your only inviting us to troll you more? :)

The Constant Defending Of Jews And Hatred Of Whites Especially European Whites , The Divide And Conquer , The Little Kids Fetish , The Covert Faggotry
trying to masc his neuroticism behind a facade of sillyness. his complete lack of respect for anyone and his indifference to boundaries

trying to masc his neuroticism behind a facade of sillyness. his complete lack of respect for anyone and his indifference to boundaries
Very Jewish Of Him , Indeed , I Know The Jewish Tricks When I See Them

I don't see him telling JB copers off but when we talk about jews all the sudden he takes something seriosuly for once