Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sadism is degenerate.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
All forms of sexual power sadism are degenerate and arise from the animal nature which must be suppressed as a prerequisite to humanity, both in terms of morality and concrete achievement. Indeed, one must strive to love one's waifu with a purity and gentleness which ignore the brutalism and ignorance which all too often characterize the NT world.

20200219 165731

grayCEL thread tbh.
They are just sexual tastes, nothing more but then what the fuck do you care? Here no one fucks and these are topics that we will never touch kek

grayCEL thread tbh.
They are just sexual tastes, nothing more but then what the fuck do you care? Here no one fucks and these are topics that we will never touch kek
He's not even a greycel

All forms of sexual power sadism are degenerate and arise from the animal nature which must be suppressed as a prerequisite to humanity, both in terms of morality and concrete achievement. Indeed, one must strive to love one's waifu with a purity and gentleness which ignore the brutalism and ignorance which all too often characterize the NT world.
the you are fuked cause every fucking atractive foid in this world is a sadist.

I think it's only degenerate if it's too much (permanent damage and shit like that) and/or, above all, done outside of marriage.

I don't think dom/sub sex within certain limits between two loving, married partners is degenerate.

If I ever get to fuck I’ll definitely go ape mode on a bitch before injecting her with my spurm

EDIT:
In minecraft

Of course, since a waifu always is a part of oneself. If you were to hurt your waifu, you'd be hurting yourself.

Very high IQ.
Ironic that those who cannot appreciate sex at all can have it the most.