Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sadhguru says people should make a heaven out of this planet in order to be happy

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-btTC-bepAk

JFL. He says you can create your heaven here.

Yeah right. How tf am I supposed to make my own heaven when every fucking female despise me.

I need affection,love and sex in order to function properly as a human being

This world is nothing but a fucking hell.

Last edited:
Why is he sad? :cryfeels:

this faggot curry is working with the fucking wef, fuck him :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:. plus, it says in the Bible that earth is hell anyways :feelsthink::feelsthink:

Sadguru is a scamming cunt who spreads bluepilled shit

He's a fake guru whose eye or center of gravity is on money.

Whereas the true gurus like ramana maharshi and maharaj nisargadatta don't.

He is the OG currycoper.

Cucked and bluepilled this world is cursed read the Quran for truth about the life of this world

I don't even know how this guy is important but he's clearly a snake oil salesmen. Seriously, just listening to his wishy washy vague ideas makes me feel like buying a used car from the local russians is a better idea than taking him seriously.

plus, it says in the Bible that earth is hell anyways :feelsthink::feelsthink:
Bible seems like an Incel religion. I really have to start reading bible.

ramana maharshi
I've heard a lot of good things about him.

He is the OG currycoper.
:feelshaha:

I don't even know how this guy is important but he's clearly a snake oil salesmen. Seriously, just listening to his wishy washy vague ideas makes me feel like buying a used car from the local russians is a better idea than taking him seriously.
:feelsokman: Very well said. I've seen a lot of his videos and most of them are actually vague. None of the things such people say is applicable.

This man gets funded by goblins ofcourse he would say that:feelskek:

hes no baba yaga, hes more like Osho but less ''flamboyant''

i wonder if he ever gangraped women on a bus like every other man in india :foidSoy:

this faggot curry is working with the fucking wef, fuck him :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:. plus, it says in the Bible that earth is hell anyways :feelsthink::feelsthink:
Not only this, but he just spouts spiritualist platitudes and tells people what they want to hear. He gives you this false sensation that you've grown wiser after having listened to him when the reality is that nothing he says is truly profound.

He's a fake guru whose eye or center of gravity is on money.

Whereas the true gurus like ramana maharshi and maharaj nisargadatta don't..

I read a story about Nisargadatta. He went to a meeting where he and another so called guru gave a talk. At the end of the talk people got up and put money in boxes in front of Nisargadatta and the other guru.

Nisargadatta picked his box up and emptied it into the box of the other guru and then walked out.

Let me get this straight. Being born as a manlet that's not only ugly facially and gets made fun of as a laughing stock and gets sentenced here :fuk: is heaven????? .....

:ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels:
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Funny GIF

He's trying to steal Osho's gig but Osho charismamogs him tbh. NTcharismacultmaxxing pill is brutal.