Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sad that so many men feel that if they don't look like a roided comic book superhero, they aren't worth anything.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/eyeblech/comments/13ieoz2/guy_potentially_putting_himself_in_an_early_grave/

his build is fucked up girls would probably make fun of him

Also his body doesn’t even match his face, cover up his face with your finger and imagine what type of face you would expect.

Now slowly remove your finger and godamn…

It never began for Asian men

Also his body doesn’t even match his face, cover up his face with your finger and imagine what type of face you would expect.

Now slowly remove your finger and godamn…

It never began for Asian men
Why do so many ethnic men refuse to accept that they're condemned because of their genetics?

Why do so many ethnic men refuse to accept that they're condemned because of their genetics?
As an ethnic man it’s because we’re bluepilled as fuck by our own ethnic cultures. Also if you’re brown male in a white country everyone soon realizes that they are a second class citizen and treated like one silently, not overtly by everyone even women of your own race who only want to date white men.

With his face it's over anyway.

his build is fucked up girls would probably make fun of him
In most cases you never see women giving positive comments under roidpics. You only see guys being homo af so he can feel like an 'alpha'. Similar to compliments foids give each other when they put on 20 pounds of make up and some tight rags.
This is too extreme anyways. Height is more important. I'm glad he didn't include his unusable tool in this picture.

It's just creepy at that point

As an ethnic man it’s because we’re bluepilled as fuck by our own ethnic cultures. Also if you’re brown male in a white country everyone soon realizes that they are a second class citizen and treated like one silently, not overtly by everyone even women of your own race who only want to date white men.
:yes::yes::yes:

Well he overdid it. But its true, if you don't take steroids you won't get a physique that women find attractive. Women always say retarded things like 'I don't like guys who take steroids' but then they gush over Jason Momoa and such. There's a reason why so many young men are starting to take steroids, because it makes you more popular with women. There's plenty of guys on reddit saying that their dating life turned 180 degrees after they started to take roids. Like night and day.

When women say they like 'skinny' guys they mean lean guys. Its already been proven by data that women prefer men with BMI of 26, and by that they don't mean that they like overweight guys. They like guys with low body fat and a lot of lean muscle. So basically, women like guys who take roids.

Well he overdid it. But its true, if you don't take steroids you won't get a physique that women find attractive. Women always say retarded things like 'I don't like guys who take steroids' but then they gush over Jason Momoa and such. There's a reason why so many young men are starting to take steroids, because it makes you more popular with women. There's plenty of guys on reddit saying that their dating life turned 180 degrees after they started to take roids. Like night and day.

When women say they like 'skinny' guys they mean lean guys. Its already been proven by data that women prefer men with BMI of 26, and by that they don't mean that they like overweight guys. They like guys with low body fat and a lot of lean muscle. So basically, women like guys who take roids.
HiddenUzer took roids and HGH and says that he can get almost any girl now. There's a new girl he's sexting with who wants him to do all sorts of perverted sex acts with.

This

He should have leanmaxxed. Women are into lean physique more.

Looks like a character from Baki, or Kegan Ashura lololol.

I also like muscles, and gymmaxxing. But I have zero excpectations it will help me get w0men, I do it as a hobbie and to pass time.

Gymmaxers here that expect to get w0men are not truly blackpilled.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back