Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sad tale of my oneitis when i was 17 pls read..

• Thread starter fortniteroleplayer
  • Start date
fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
Please listen to “soldier boy” by Elvis before you read my sad tale.

I was 17 and would get drunk asf on vodka in Greece in the summer vacation. I would do pickup when i got confident and talkative and talked to many girls, and made friends. But girls would eventually reject me left and right. I was extremeply self conscious loser. I wore big sunglasses at night so my hook nose was masked.

Fast forward I’m with this piece of shit fake friend who I talked to everyday whencicwas 12, But when I go to Greece when I’m 17 , ditches me and lies and only hangs out once.

I meet this girl Irene at this bar club we go to and talk, i ask to make out, she jokes “Bring me Channing Tatum here then we can kiss”.

I start kissing her arms drunkingly as she laughs, and her friend throws like a napkin at me and laughs too it was cute.

Anyway my friend like liked her friend also.

Conclusion!!

she goes to to her nearby city cuz she just there visit friends.

I finally found a girl I started to grow close with, we talked everyday texted.

My dads friend once drove me to her city , I think that night we got in fight so she didn’t wanna hang but I went anyways looking for her.

Then one night I got so drunk I broke my foot somehow and it was my final week. I was known as the American drunk guy.

I was suppose to finallly see her again , it was gonna be so exciting , she came to my city! Well.... I couldn’t go.

View: https://youtu.be/OdsN-RgrKTc

I remember driving to the airport listening to soldier boy by Elvis.

It was like a hellish nightmare I had hope one day I’ll see my new “crush” again

We would be like best friends on the text.

She asked me to get her sunglasses but i declined.

Months later after she blocked me and put me through heartbreak she excitingly talks to me.

Tells me how she slept with a boy from a party. And he didn’t text her back.

She was into me then again tryna call and talk but I was shy

I even wrote a song of her and recorded it

Last edited:
are you schizo btw you remind me of @Intellau_Celistic

Great, another blatant bragthread on an incel forum that's going to be allowed to stay up here. Did you fuck her as well? :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
No, I don't like u

Great, another blatant bragthread that's going to be allowed to stay up here on an incel forum. Did you fuck her as well? :feelsseriously:
I’m not bragging read the story i was her ugly beta she was in love with other boys who looked better

Great, another blatant bragthread that's going to be allowed to stay up here on an incel forum. Did you fuck her as well? :feelsseriously:
I dropped out of high school for many months because I couldn’t stand being a friendless. Incel loser around all the pretty girls. A loser missing out

@PLA1092 i used to ducking cry on my porch in Greece at night listening to “teenage dirtbag” on my fucking phone or ipod cryingggg cuz i would never be the prettyboy gorgeous girls my age or younger wanted. Always a disgusting outcast and autistic loser tic them all

I was a normie at best, girls legit told me I wasn’t attractive at a dinner table . So what I low inhibitions maxxed and kissed a girls arm one fucking time, compare that to all the crying nights I will end it idk i ripped @PLA1092

You met a foid on a club
She accepted to be with you
You kissed her

I consider that you mog me
Accepted to be with me? By cancelling one time? Fuckin someone else’s blocking me

I start kissing her arms drunkingly as she laughs
her friend throws like a napkin at me and laughs too
:chad: mods asleep?

I love oblivion! I would be in mania I believe idk also sad times toooooo

This girl let’s me kiss her arm cuz i eas drunk so what THIA ISNT A BRAG THIS IS A SAD STORY SHE FUCKED SOME NORMIE FAG FROM A PARTY! WHILE SHE WAS IN GREECE I WAS IN AMERICA

THEN CALLLS ME, Her simp lmfaooo u call this bragging ?? EFF OFF @TheProphetMuscle

The girl i loves And planned on seeing Next summer my crush FUCKED SOMEONE ELSE LOST HER CIRGINITY THEN FELT BAD AND CALLED ME AFTER BLOCKING ME FOR MONTHS.

Me, her beta simp loser LOL u call this bragging ? You don’t know now the past pain. @TheProphetMuscle @Fat Link

Please listen to “soldier boy” by Elvis before you read my sad tale.

I was 17 and would get drunk asf on vodka in Greece in the summer vacation. I would do pickup when i got confident and talkative and talked to many girls, and made friends. But girls would eventually reject me left and right. I was extremeply self conscious loser. I wore big sunglasses at night so my hook nose was masked.

Fast forward I’m with this piece of shit fake friend who I talked to everyday whencicwas 12, But when I go to Greece when I’m 17 , ditches me and lies and only hangs out once.

I meet this girl Irene at this bar club we go to and talk, i ask to make out, she jokes “Bring me Channing Tatum here then we can kiss”.

I start kissing her arms drunkingly as she laughs, and her friend throws like a napkin at me and laughs too it was cute.

Anyway my friend like liked her friend also.

Conclusion!!

she goes to to her nearby city cuz she just there visit friends.

I finally found a girl I started to grow close with, we talked everyday texted.

My dads friend once drove me to her city , I think that night we got in fight so she didn’t wanna hang but I went anyways looking for her.

Then one night I got so drunk I broke my foot somehow and it was my final week. I was known as the American drunk guy.

I was suppose to finallly see her again , it was gonna be so exciting , she came to my city! Well.... I couldn’t go.

View: https://youtu.be/OdsN-RgrKTc

I remember driving to the airport listening to soldier boy by Elvis.

It was like a hellish nightmare I had hope one day I’ll see my new “crush” again

We would be like best friends on the text.

She asked me to get her sunglasses but i declined.

Months later after she blocked me and put me through heartbreak she excitingly talks to me.

Tells me how she slept with a boy from a party. And he didn’t text her back.

I even wrote a song of her and recorded it

View: https://youtu.be/6xHh8bSX-zc

View: https://youtu.be/PfrV_6yWbEg

Last edited:
The girl i loves And planned on seeing Next summer my crush FUCKED SOMEONE ELSE LOST HER CIRGINITY THEN FELT BAD AND CALLED ME AFTER BLOCKING ME FOR MONTHS.
Me, her beta simp loser LOL u call this bragging ?
You still got to kiss her arms and have her laugh at it being cute instead of reporting you to police, mogs me

You still got to kiss her arms and have her laugh at it being cute instead of reporting you to police, mogs me
She told me she hated my nose, eyebrows, But only liked my eyes. This was a month after I got back to the west. Year later she still said my nose was ugly she is a pathetic ugly cunt her arm wasn’t even hot it’s like she lost weight and it was not that’s firm the skin she ugly bitch

@Fat Link @TheProphetMuscle

She told me she hated my nose, eyebrows, But only liked my eyes.
negging you spliced with comments is playing hard to get, if a foid is not interested she would completely non-interact and avoid you if you kissed her arm

Tired Pbs Nature GIF by Nature on PBS

negging you spliced with comments is playing hard to get, if a foid is not interested she would completely non-interact and avoid you if you kissed her arm
This is bs she would friendsone me and tell me about this guy from Greece village blonde high tier normie she had a huge crush on which played basketball