Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting sad story of Afghancel (gtfih)

A

Afghancel

Greycel
20% Sharing romantic experiences
People usually say that i am an AFGHAN and i can get arranged marriagemaxxed (looking at that guy with fbi avi)
Yes i can but at the same time, will anyone want to marry me? No.
I have nothing noticeable.
I am doomed
I am short.

I used to have someone i loved 4 years ago, and she loved me too (surprisingly). I would ask her why does she like me even though i am ugly and she said that she is emotionally attached to me. It was really good time. We never went physical though. No kissing etc, just hugs and normal talking and smiling at each other. We were textbook definition of Emotional lovers instead of romantic lovers.
We were in Afghanistan at that time.

Later on, she moved to Canada on student visa. I didn't have phone because i belonged to poor family.
She said she would try to send me letters (ik its funny) but yeah, i believed her.
Right after she reached canada, i got news that her family engaged her to some dude over there to get her a permanant visa and citizenship.
It literally broke me apart, I somehow got her number and tried to call her, i told her about what she did was wrong and stuff and she cried, i tried calling her again next day, her husband picked up the phone and he said "she already told me about you, pls stop trying to contact her now, we are engaged or else i will tell your family"

At that point, i just stopped. I cried every night, especially when i would think about our memories and our future.

4 years later, i checked her husband fb id, and they already have 3 kids. 2 daughters and 1 son.

With Taliban rule, is it easier to get a foid ?

no man, its same as before. Taliban wont help u with foids
tell them you are willing to see your virgins in heaven gain trust get secret plans go to foreign country and leak info and bag their whores

somehow got her number and tried to call her, i told her about what she did was wrong and stuff and she cried, i tried calling her again next day, her husband picked up the phone and he said "she already told me about you, pls stop trying to contact her now, we are engaged or else i will tell your family"

Tajik, Hazara, Uzbek, Pashtun or Turkmen?

At that point, i just stopped. I cried every night, especially when i would think about our memories and our future.

4 years later, i checked her husband fb id, and they already have 3 kids. 2 daughters and 1 son.
May Allah SWT punish them for what they did to you. Ameen.

People usually say that i am an AFGHAN and i can get arranged marriagemaxxed (looking at that guy with fbi avi)
I am doomed
I am short.

I used to have someone i loved 4 years ago, and she loved me too (surprisingly). I would ask her why does she like me even though i am ugly and she said that she is emotionally attached to me. It was really good time. We never went physical though. No kissing etc, just hugs and normal talking and smiling at each other. We were textbook definition of Emotional lovers instead of romantic lovers.

Later on, she moved to Canada on student visa. I didn't have phone because i belonged to poor family.
She said she would try to send me letters (ik its funny) but yeah, i believed her.
Right after she reached canada, i got news that her family engaged her to some dude over there to get her a permanant visa and citizenship.
It literally broke me apart, I somehow got her number and tried to call her, i told her about what she did was wrong and stuff and she cried, i tried calling her again next day, her husband picked up the phone and he said "she already told me about you, pls stop trying to contact her now, we are engaged or else i will tell your family"

How tf you have Internet is Afghanistan

jfl at this nigga crying over a hole

Sorry man, some people on this fourm think Afghanistan is some sort of inkwellian paradise but it really isn’t

Sorry man, some people on this fourm think Afghanistan is some sort of inkwellian paradise but it really isn’t
Yeah, all because foids are oppressed doesn't mean its some great place for Incels to live.

It is a shithole run by a Pisslamic Fundamentalist group. Did hear they have some good hash there though.

Also, if you don't mind me asking, did you witness any fighting at all between Gov and Taliban?

There's no perfect places. Afghanistan is one of more based places

Ok Goatfucker

That’s heart-wrenching. I feel horrible that you had to go through that.

Welcome home. You’re with good company now.

I used to have someone i loved 4 years ago, and she loved me too (surprisingly). I would ask her why does she like me even though i am ugly and she said that she is emotionally attached to me. It was really good time.
@PPEcel @Dregster @TheProphetMuscle @Caesercel @Fat Link @The Enforcer
Thoughts?

But at least women in Afghanistan are losing their rights. As soon as she came to Canada she gained so much freedom and rights, and what's the first thing a whore will do when she has options? She starts fucking the hottest guys she can and manipulates them into getting what she wants. There's no way that giving women choices will ever improve a guy's ability to get a wife/girlfriend. Womens rights = inceldom.

@PPEcel @Dregster @TheProphetMuscle @Caesercel @Fat Link @The Enforcer
Thoughts?
He claims his relationship with her didn’t go physical so no grounds to ban him as there was apparently no ascension but I’m going to go ahead and slap him with a 20% warning for violating our rule to not share romantic experiences. :feelshehe:

But at least women in Afghanistan are losing their rights. As soon as she came to Canada she gained so much freedom and rights, and what's the first thing a whore will do when she has options? She starts fucking the hottest guys she can and manipulates them into getting what she wants. There's no way that giving women choices will ever improve a guy's ability to get a wife/girlfriend. Womens rights = inceldom.

Y

He claims his relationship with her didn’t go physical so no grounds to ban him as there was apparently no ascension but I’m going to go ahead and slap him with a 20% warning for violating our rule to not share romantic experiences. :feelshehe:
He had a gf that means he isn't ugly and is a fakecel.

Whore is breeding like a rat in canacuck

I am doomed
I am short.

brutal

Commit suicide

Imagine if someone does a big scale terrorist attack like that under the name of the inceldom...can't say if it's good for us or not.
I can guarantee you it will be a cuckold pretending to be an Incel to make us look bad. Additionally, the perpetrator themselves will target Incels.

looks like OP is more a poorcel than anything.

If he had monies he could have been married and had kids by now with that foid

I can guarantee you it will be a cuckold pretending to be an Incel to make us look bad. Additionally, the perpetrator themselves will target Incels.
More like...a random dude who got brainwashed by feds

I am doomed
I am short.

Sorry to here that bro, hope things get better. Quite a few afghans around my area and they are very good looking, I don't know how but they mog most men in the looks department but they lack height.

looks like OP is more a poorcel than anything.

If he had monies he could have been married and had kids by now with that foid
true Poverty and inceldom are irrevocably connected. I wouldn't be incel even with my shitty DNA if I had bene born to a rich fucker family. Poor trash ethnic shitskin parents can doom even normie ethnics to complete inceldom. There is nothing more disgusting, more evil, and more immoral than a poor pregnant woman. Poor pregnant women are peak of evil. They are the embodiment of everything wrong with humanity.

what a fucking whore may she get burned in hell with her husband for eternity.amen

tldr: op got visa cucked rip

Jesus. My apologies.

Yeah, all because foids are oppressed doesn't mean its some great place for Incels to live.

It is a shithole run by a Pisslamic Fundamentalist group. Did hear they have some good hash there though.
I guess EVERYONE is oppressed there. Sad to hear.

FR tho, I can really fuck with that Afghan Kush.

i was looking for this story again and now i feel it gives some fakecel vibes since he's an htn