Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Sad) More proof humanity is fucked up

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
4bc655b9ea202b03ecc260395cc98449

When you're a kid you think animals are retarded but as I've gotten older i realised they can obviously process thoughts and emotions.

I was watching this type of film where you know they see something bad happen to their peer then it happens to them, except this actually happens to animals, for example lambs like above.

It's just fucked up and people are more worried about fetching toilet roll for their dirty family and femoid hole

Even in china they kill dogs, the friendliest animals imaginable, which isnt everywhere I guess but it's still the same species killing them.

Is there anything more selfish and heartless than humanity? You tell me

Images 6

Well in all honesty we are animals

Humanities intelligence and awareness are a curse tbh. Savage primal animals, but we are aware of our condition

Humanity is a disgusting, wretched, depraved species.

I feel bad for dogs of china and south korea, horrible way to die

I hate being human. Being conscious is a living mental Hell.

NOOOO! not the hekin puppernoooo
5C5B4E56 CE2B 4361 8420 A8EDD7B8C0EB

You're saying I'm cuked but im saying it's the same humanity that degrades us that degrades them
people do care about animals tho. We have laws that protect animals from abuse and cruelty to animals is taboo but people don't care that men are 4x as likely to commit suicide, that men are much more likely die at work. People care more about random animals than men.

people do care about animals tho. We have laws that protect animals from abuse and cruelty to animals is taboo but people don't care that men are 4x as likely to commit suicide, that men are much more likely die at work. People care more about random animals than men.
Both are fucked