Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If You Care About Animal Welfare You're a Massive Cuck

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-
A lot of you are going to sperg out at me for this but it's true. Caring about animals is the equivalent to being a male feminist. When we see simps praise and look after women despite the fact that women degrade and ignore them, we call them cucks (or simps). When humans spend their time caring or promoting the welfare for animals despite the fact that animals either ignore you or will attack you (or have Stockholm syndrome in the case of a dog), we generally see them as good people. Fact is caring for animals is just as cucked as caring about women. Animals don't give a shit about you, animals will ignore you, run away from you, and at worst attack you. They see you as a threat. They are NO different than women who will either ignore or you or attempt to have you attacked by someone else.

I remember when there was a scandal where a bear was being abused in a zoo, the bear was kept very dirty and in unsanitary conditions to the point where it was likely to suffer disease. There was a public outcry. Do these people realize that if the situation was in reverse the bear would not give a flying fuck? It would either maul you or leave you to die. There have been mass protest over testing on chimpanzees in labs, yet chimps have no problem torturing each other and any human that gets in their way. Caring about animals is the most severe and gross form of cuckoldry I've seen and the fact that it's never called out shows serious inconsistency.

How is this related to inceldom? Why not post in off topic? Too complicated for you?

How is this related to inceldom? Why not post in off topic? Too complicated for you?

It's to show the hypocracy of being an incel, seeing women-worshippers as cucks, but then simultaneously supporting animal rights.

This whole high IQ persona your trying impose is not working out bro. Just stop.

A lot of you are going to sperg out at me for this but it's true. Caring about animals is the equivalent to being a male feminist. When we see simps praise and look after women despite the fact that women degrade and ignore them, we call them cucks (or simps). When humans spend their time caring or promoting the welfare for animals despite the fact that animals either ignore you or will attack you (or have Stockholm syndrome in the case of a dog), we generally see them as good people. Fact is caring for animals is just as cucked as caring about women. Animals don't give a shit about you, animals will ignore you, run away from you, and at worst attack you. They see you as a threat. They are NO different than women who will either ignore or you or attempt to have you attacked by someone else.

I remember when there was a scandal where a bear was being abused in a zoo, the bear was kept very dirty and in unsanitary conditions to the point where it was likely to suffer disease. There was a public outcry. Do these people realize that if the situation was in reverse the bear would not give a flying fuck? It would either maul you or leave you to die. There have been mass protest over testing on chimpanzees in labs, yet chimps have no problem torturing each other and any human that gets in their way. Caring about animals is the most severe and gross form of cuckoldry I've seen and the fact that it's never called out shows serious inconsistency.
Ngl, I lol at seeing vids of animals get boiling water spilled on them or getting butchered at slaughterhouses and squeal loudly.

I honestly care more about animals than i care about foids

Ngl, I lol at seeing vids of animals get boiling water spilled on them or getting butchered at slaughterhouses and squeal loudly.

Where do you find the spoiling water one? I'm just wondering because that sounds quite weird im suprised that exists.
I honestly care more about animals than i care about foids

That's equally as cucked

This whole high IQ persona your trying impose is not working out bro. Just stop.

You being too stupid to understand my posts does not dissitate from my intellectual status

Where do you find the spoiling water one? I'm just wondering because that sounds quite weird im suprised that exists.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

No animal ever called me an incel

NEGL YOU'RE FUCKED IN THE HEAD IF YOU WANT THIS TO GO EXTINCT

Giphy 17

Last edited:
Didnt read. Title says it all.

Animals don't mock me for my looks, I care about animals but if an animal so much as threatened me, I'd kill it without hesitation
I don't see your point

I get what you're saying, I have also had hints of that thought in the deepest recesses of my mind. It's also hypocritical how we care so much about some "cute" animals but don't give a fuck about the ugly ones. But I have to admit that I'm involuntarily a massive simp for them and I feel great compassion and empathy, but I know they wouldn't give a shit about me.

Why should i care about filthy animals, i got my own problems

Is there any big liveleak archive of all these videos?
I wouldn’t say there like an archive all in one file/place but you could search on Liveleak or Google/DuckDuckGo.

I wouldn’t say there like an archive all in one file/place but you could search on Liveleak or Google/DuckDuckGo.

How did you find them all? What did you search?

I actually am distrubred by this stuff for me its just morbid curiosity. My OP post was about animal activists i still am not a sadist.

Caring about animals is not cucked and also largely depends on the animal. Humans depend on other mammals for a lot of different reasons. Caring about reptiles is quite cucked as reptiles dont help humans in any way.

Finally a decent thread from you.

test test2

This is the most Low IQ thread ı ever seen,hope my birb shit in your mouth.

what type of low iq shit is this

I care about roping

We are all animals. So why care about what happens to other homo sapiens? :feelshehe: :feelsEhh:

Following this line of thought, anything involving having even the slightest bit of empathy is cuckoldry. I really hope that this post is sarcastic, but it most likely isn't...

Last edited:
I can't see the logic here. Animals have emotions that function similarly to ours, so it makes sense that if we value emotional comfort we will try to avoid causing animals suffering. Animals may attack you, but they're attacking you because they are hungry, scared or angry. Animals do not hold negative opinions about who we are as people in the same way that other people do.

Claiming that animals can't form affectionate bonds with us is incorrect from a scientific perspective. Animals can bond with humans, and regularly do. If an animal loves you you can care about it in return, and if it is aggressive towards you you can show aggression back. Even if animals lack human intelligence, the emotional interactions between us and them are there.

You don't really lose anything by caring for animals or simply ignoring them, so I don't know what point you're making here.

Obviously non-malicious animals like dogs and dolphins should be given welfare, others such as snakes, tigers should be tortured until they die.

As a matter of fact in a hikkikomori interview the guy said his dog is the only thing that keeps him alive.

I can't see the logic here. Animals have emotions that function similarly to ours, so it makes sense that if we value emotional comfort we will try to avoid causing animals suffering. Animals may attack you, but they're attacking you because they are hungry, scared or angry. Animals do not hold negative opinions about who we are as people in the same way that other people do.
When was the last time a cow or a chicken attacked anyone? Jfl. Animals are better than most people tbh, especially cucks and whores, the real people that deserve punishment. Taking out frustration on defenseless animals is cucked.

I don’t think animals should be abused, neither do I think women should... were you bitten by a dog?

Only animals I care about are my pets.

I don’t think animals should be abused, neither do I think women should... were you bitten by a dog?
Foids need to get their privileges and extra rights removed, as well as the cucked laws.

What's the point of this? Why not send them to a slaughterhouse instead?

Sadism, its stupid, waste of good meat

NEGL YOU'RE FUCKED IN THE HEAD IF YOU WANT THIS TO GO EXTINCT

View attachment 236261

I don't think you get how ironically "lookist" this is, OP is very annoying, but posts like this actually prove his point in this thread, you are speaking as if this thing shouldn't be hurt because - "omg it looks so cute"

Replace that thing with a fucking spider of the same scale, are you going to be protective of it then?, no, because it "looks scary" (ugly)

Not wanting "cute animals" to be hurt is being lookist, and you're really no different than stacey giving special treatment to Chad and looking at incels like were scum

I'm indifferent to animals, if its useful to me, I'll care for it, but if I have to kill an animal to survive I can do it without remorse

Following this line of thought, anything involving having even the slightest bit of empathy is cuckoldry. I really hope that this post is sarcastic, but it most likely isn't...

Empathy is kinda cucked tbh, what has empathy for others ever gotten you?

Last edited:
It's to show the hypocracy of being an incel, seeing women-worshippers as cucks, but then simultaneously supporting animal rights.
Hypocrisy * Mensa iq my ass GrAYcel

When was the last time a cow or a chicken attacked anyone? Jfl. Animals are better than most people tbh, especially cucks and whores, the real people that deserve punishment. Taking out frustration on defenseless animals is cucked.
If you want unconditional love get a dog
A foid will only ever "love" you if you look good or betabuxx even then shes gonna fuck chad on the side.

If you want unconditional love get a dog
A foid will only ever "love" you if you look good or betabuxx even then shes gonna fuck chad on the side.
Dogs are loyal but hos aren't.

I couldn't care less about animals tbh. I killed a duck when i was a kid and i have no regret. Not in the slightest.

Foids need to get their privileges and extra rights removed, as well as the cucked laws.
That’s just putting them in their proper place, with abuse I mean like torturing them and putting them in harmful environments.

That’s just putting them in their proper place, with abuse I mean like torturing them and putting them in harmful environments.
I agree, that's way too excessive. I only want to hurt someone if they try to hurt me first.

>animals should be used for our own domain because they'd do the same to us

Wow what a way to overwrite such a simple notion

I don't think you get how ironically "lookist" this is, OP is very annoying, but posts like this actually prove his point in this thread, you are speaking as if this thing shouldn't be hurt because - "omg it looks so cute"

Replace that thing with a fucking spider of the same scale, are you going to be protective of it then?, no, because it "looks scary" (ugly)

Not wanting "cute animals" to be hurt is being lookist, and you're really no different than stacey giving special treatment to Chad and looking at incels like were scum
I knew somebody would call that comment lookist that's why I was hesitant to post it but idc. Red pandas are only found in one specific part of the world and are vulnerable to habitat loss and climate change, spiders are found literally everywhere and can basically never die out, there is a difference.
I'm indifferent to animals, if its useful to me, I'll care for it, but if I have to kill an animal to survive I can do it without remorse
Same with me