Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel SACRED COPE (TRUECELS, GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 6501
  • Start date
Deleted member 6501

Deleted member 6501

jbw or jkys
-
you already know what it be nigga
Snoop Dogg 01 22 2016

i fucking hate weed

everyone in my shithole smokes it to the point that's the only thing you smell and it smells like a rotten, sweaty armpit

YO YO WHERE THE LOUD AT NIGGA YO SON WHERE DA LOUD

i fucking hate weed

everyone in my shithole smokes it to the point that's the only thing you smell and it smells like a rotten, sweaty armpit

Ah, weed, of course. I don't like it either.

Where I live most weed is obviously low quality, mixed with a lot of (sometimes actual) shit. Same smell. Good thing I don't live in a favela or something to feel it the whole day.

Where I live most weed is obviously low quality, mixed with a lot of (sometimes actual) shit. Same smell. Good thing I don't live in a favela or something to feel it the whole day.

They mix it with actual feces

lol i laughed way too hard at that

It's terrible cope for schizocels.

i fucking hate weed

yeah, it doesn't help that so many potheads have bad hygiene in general. Shit just grosses me out tbh

Why is weed bad in Germany? The dutch are pretty close(unless their weed sucks too).