Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

never began

B

blacksheep

Greycel
fml..
My first post. Can't think of anything... largely because it is all futile.. we all know it never began for true "truecels"... fakecels not counting
and if you are truecel you know you are a truecel... you don't need someone to validate you to be a truecel

over for sheepycels

fml..
My first post. Can't think of anything... largely because it is all futile.. we all know it never began for true "truecels"... fakecels not counting
and if you are truecel you know you are a truecel... you don't need someone to validate you to be a truecel
ok

post is typed out like a soy pretending to be an inkwell

go away you are not welcome here

>Joins forum
>Doesnt bother to read or participate in current discussions
>Decides to charge head on into starting an ID post
>Creates low tier, low effort shite with some incel buzzwords
>Is surprised by the reaction he gets.

>Joins forum
>Doesnt bother to read or participate in current discussions
>Decides to charge head on into starting an ID post
>Creates low tier, low effort shite with some incel buzzwords
>Is surprised by the reaction he gets.
doesint reply because its a toilet infiltrator.

Reads like it was typed by a foid

idk seems legit to me, then again every post I see here now is braindead meme shit and I never been good at telling who was legit before and fell for the fakecel lies all the time throughout the years.

Anyone not from 2017 should just be banned.

bump because this is the funniest first post i've read
truecel truecel truecel truecel

"If I use the word trucel, they will surely accept me"

fml..
want me to rape you bro