Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Trilogy + Mods thread

dead.ahead

dead.ahead

subhuman
★★★★
Anyone playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games? Shadow of Chernobyl, Clear Sky, Call of Pripyat and standalone mods+packs: Anomaly, Escape from Pripyat, GAMMA? Or modded trilogy?

Attachments

• stalker.jpg
    stalker.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 12
Anomaly and Gamma are a meme mods. I sure love when my gun breaks every time i shoot 5 bullets and my framerate will be at 15 because that mod has dreadful optimization.

Anomaly and Gamma are a meme mods. I sure love when my gun breaks every time i shoot 5 bullets and my framerate will be at 15 because that mod has dreadful optimization.
that’s valid criticism, especially optimization. Anomaly though can be quite good after you’re done playing through the trilogy, and I played so much of anomaly that it’s not a challenge to me anymore; I moved onto gamma.

also use cleaning kits and don’t let your weapons go below 85% brocel. Which faction you playing?

that’s valid criticism, especially optimization. Anomaly though can be quite good after you’re done playing through the trilogy, and I played so much of anomaly that it’s not a challenge to me anymore; I moved onto gamma.

also use cleaning kits and don’t let your weapons go below 85% brocel. Which faction you playing?
Obviously he’s a graystalkercel, if he found the mod too difficult he could’ve adjusted the parameters in the debug menu.

I have done my job modding it for 3-4 months perfecting every bit of it, once i was finished, i let it sit back and it stands on standby mode.

I have all the games including all the Metro games, Ive completed all the metrogames howewer

Ive done a fair bit of modding the game aswell

Spawn NPCs in stalker anomaly​

To spawn NPCs in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly, you can use the debug menu or the Object Spawner. Here are the steps:
Method 1: Debug Menu
  1. Open the game and press the Esc key to open the menu.
  2. Type debug and press Enter to enable the debug menu.
  3. In the debug menu, select Squad and then Spawn Squad.
  4. Choose the type of squad you want to spawn (e.g., Stalkers, Mercenaries, etc.).
  5. Select the location where you want the squad to spawn.
  6. Press Enter to spawn the squad.
Method 2: Object Spawner
  1. Open the game and press the F7 key to open the Object Spawner.
  2. In the Object Spawner, select NPC from the category list.
  3. Choose the type of NPC you want to spawn (e.g., Stalker, Mercenary, etc.).
  4. Select the location where you want the NPC to spawn.
  5. Press Enter to spawn the NPC.
Tips and Variations
  • To spawn a specific NPC, you can use the Target option in the debug menu or the Object Spawner. This will allow you to target a specific NPC and spawn it at a specific location.
  • To spawn a squad with specific equipment or skills, you can use the Squad option in the debug menu or the Object Spawner. This will allow you to customize the squad’s equipment and skills before spawning them.
  • To spawn NPCs with logic applied, you can use the Logic option in the debug menu or the Object Spawner. This will allow you to apply specific logic to the NPC, such as making them hostile or friendly.
Additional Resources
  • For more information on spawning NPCs in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly, you can refer to the game’s documentation or online forums.
  • You can also use mods or custom scripts to spawn NPCs with specific characteristics or behaviors.
Remember to always save your game before spawning NPCs, as this can affect the game’s balance and stability.

>anomaly

Just play Tarkov at this point, tacticoolfags are blight.
On a more geniune note, play OP 2.2 or any STALKERSOUP equivalent.

>anomaly
View attachment 1185938View attachment 1185939
Just play Tarkov at this point, tacticoolfags are blight.
On a more geniune note, play OP 2.2 or any STALKERSOUP equivalent.
Eh, Anomaly is alright. I like playing Monolith. Besides, shooting in STALKER games was always really bad, misaligned ironsights, awful accuracy, to name the few issues it has. Tarkov is a shit game now, riddled with cheaters and tryhards, there is no atmosphere in that game, it's just a PvP shooter like every other "Tacticool" game nowadays. At least ANOMALY has more meat to it.

Eh, Anomaly is alright. I like playing Monolith. Besides, shooting in STALKER games was always really bad, misaligned ironsights, awful accuracy, to name the few issues it has. Tarkov is a shit game now, riddled with cheaters and tryhards, there is no atmosphere in that game, it's just a PvP shooter like every other "Tacticool" game nowadays. At least ANOMALY has more meat to it.
Anomaly has more meat to it because it's like shitting inside a house with a stable foundation and being surprised that the house hasn't collapsed yet.
Abomination

I just play vanilla stalker maximum i do is put a small mod for gore on it and there it goes.

I just play vanilla stalker maximum i do is put a small mod for gore on it and there it goes.
How do you handle that god-awful bullet spread? When I played vanilla STALKERs I had like 1k+ bullets in my inventory kek.

i need to get back into it at some point, but i usually play very limited modding, just SOC and AMK 1.4, this mod enables some cut features like dynamic blowouts, without turning the whole game upside down

i need to get back into it at some point, but i usually play very limited modding, just SOC and AMK 1.4, this mod enables some cut features like dynamic blowouts, without turning the whole game upside down
SOC is by far my favorite out of all STALKER games. I still remember the first time I went down to Agroprom Underground... good shit. I wish CS and CoP had as good lighting as the first game.

SOC is by far my favorite out of all STALKER games. I still remember the first time I went down to Agroprom Underground... good shit. I wish CS and CoP had as good lighting as the first game.
yes, the tiny lab X-10 in COP was a big dissapointment wasn't it. not scary or interesting at all. and tiny as fuck.
i wonder wtf will happen in STALKER 2, honestly the underground looked kinda ok in trailers, but i have a feeling they will mess up the game.

yes, the tiny lab X-10 in COP was a big dissapointment wasn't it. not scary or interesting at all. and tiny as fuck.
i wonder wtf will happen in STALKER 2, honestly the underground looked kinda ok in trailers, but i have a feeling they will mess up the game.
The game was already leaked on VK a while back + bug fixes JFL, the story was apparently pretty shit at that build
Also funding from Microslop sinks it pretty down, so it's sufficient to not expect much, especially since much of the old team is gone.

The only thing I want from STALKER 2 is a more advanced A-Life system... A man can dream... Imagine stalkers sleeping, eating, hunting for artifacts like in Anomaly... NPCs living their own lives... And much much more... STALKERs biggest advantage to me, besides its atmosphere, is how much work they put to make the world feel alive; mutants roaming, infighting, ect. It's an illusion, don't get me wrong, and sadly the graphics make it hard to get immersed, but still. A very good illusion of dynamic life.

I just hope A-Life 2 lives up to the hype in my head. It probably wont...

The game was already leaked on VK a while back + bug fixes JFL, the story was apparently pretty shit at that build
Also funding from Microslop sinks it pretty down, so it's sufficient to not expect much, especially since much of the old team is gone.
yes it seems like it will have a Netflix style of story with a lot of cliches and noise that gets in the way of the action

The only thing I want from STALKER 2 is a more advanced A-Life system... A man can dream... Imagine stalkers sleeping, eating, hunting for artifacts like in Anomaly... NPCs living their own lives... And much much more... STALKERs biggest advantage to me, besides its atmosphere, is how much work they put to make the world feel alive; mutants roaming, infighting, ect. It's an illusion, don't get me wrong, and sadly the graphics make it hard to get immersed, but still. A very good illusion of dynamic life.

I just hope A-Life 2 lives up to the hype in my head. It probably wont...
yes, same here, they advertised this type of system again but we'll have to see if the Netflix shit gets in the way of it

Do you have any links brocel? I saw the two videos on youtube about STALKER2 leaks just now but they seem to be mostly screenshots. Any videos?
yes it seems like it will have a Netflix style of story with a lot of cliches and noise that gets in the way of the action
Fuck that's bad. Plot was never that good in STALKER anyway JFL... It was mostly about the solitude of the Zone. I saw a black stalker in the newest trailer and that was a red flag to me. Is the story that bad?

Do you have any links brocel? I saw the two videos on youtube about STALKER2 leaks just now but they seem to be mostly screenshots. Any videos?
There's a full torrent JFL, it weighs around 200 Gigabytes, the average for the modern AAA slop.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1aa59fe7f247f634f3f7824791985b795e5f9478&dn=stable_validation_b49ee388&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
It's in these I think, if not. Check https://vk.com/vestnik_tss out, I think they have the latest build download in their Telegram.

You don't hear or see much because GSC and Microsoft (being their backer) practically takes any info or leaks regarding them down, understandable, but it's pretty futile.

There's a full torrent JFL, it weighs around 200 Gigabytes, the average for the modern AAA slop.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1aa59fe7f247f634f3f7824791985b795e5f9478&dn=stable_validation_b49ee388&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
It's in these I think, if not. Check https://vk.com/vestnik_tss out, I think they have the latest build download in their Telegram.
Is that STALKER 2 build? Holy shit... I hope russian ransomware isn't as bad cuz I'm 100% gonna download it JFL... Wish me luck brocels. :shhh:

You don't hear or see much because GSC and Microsoft (being their backer) practically takes any info or leaks regarding them down, understandable, but it's pretty futile.
At least Blackrock or Sweet Baby Inc didn't dip their kike fingers into it. The last thing I want in the Zone is feminist agenda and FEmaLe InclUsiVitY... I can tolerate black stalkers even though they create an increidble tonal whiplash; what are niggers doing in the middle of Chernobyl Exclusion Zone? You have to really stretch your mental gymnastic neurons to somehow justify his existence in there.

Last edited:
At least Blackrock or Sweet Baby Inc didn't dip their kike fingers into it. The last thing I want in the Zone is feminist agenda and FEmaLe InclUsiVitY... I can tolerate black stalkers even though they create an increidble tonal whiplash; what are niggers doing in the middle of Chernobyl Exclusion Zone? You have to really stretch your mental gymnastic neurons to somehow justify his existence in there.
Yeah it's pretty retarded to say the least, it'd be funny though if the lore explanation was that an anomaly turned some slav into a nigger.

Fuck that's bad. Plot was never that good in STALKER anyway JFL... It was mostly about the solitude of the Zone. I saw a black stalker in the newest trailer and that was a red flag to me. Is the story that bad?
it seems there is a lot of talking and... singing and dancing lmao... it's like it's inspired by theatre culture as well. "true to life".

i loved the old STALKER cutscenes where there was basically no talking at all JFL. i believe that aspect was inspired by the original film which had very little talking.