Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ryan Adams "sexual allegations". The #MeToo movement declares war on the Guitar Chad-lites.

• Thread starter tight&shiny-hotpants
  • Start date
tight&shiny-hotpants

tight&shiny-hotpants

Banned
-
So it appears the legal suits continue their onslaught of Global Eugenics under the disguise of "combating historical sexual abuse".

This time it's "Ryan Adams" a hipster soyboy liberal who got taken to the cleaners by Mandy Moore, herself a former jailbait popstar who started out aged 14 and did the phallic sucking of straws and denim hotpant Ephebophilia in her Mandy Moore "Candy" video wayback in 1999 aged 15.

Anyways he's guilty of sending sexytime messages to 15 year old girls- as a 44 year old male.
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...ing-ryan-adams-explicit-texts-to-underage-fan

Do people not realise the only reason any guy hangs a guitar around his neck is to lay 15 year old groupies?

PS- this is also significant as the (((general line))) is stopping men in Indie bands from getting laid- rather than addressing the age difference being the new pedophilia hysteria.

the leftist media is so bizarre. hollywood hides pedophilic signaling in plain sight and accredited news outlets nationwide push pedophile acceptance through the lgbtq+ agenda. but they still eat their own in instances like this. to what end? at this point their positions are so confused its like a chimaera biting one of its own necks out of spite.

"""Chadlite""" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

1405.jpg

Over for washed-up guitarcels :f:

Ok let me clarify.

I wasn't saying Ryan Adams was Chad-lite, but he does have the social proof of one due to getting with Mandy Moore- but then subsequently dirvoed raped when she got his mansion in Beverly Hills $425,000 payment and monthly payments of $37,000.

What I am saying though is the media are saying "we're going after Guitar playing males in indie bands* (*soyboy bands)" of whom the up and coming generation are Chad-lite- i.e. young, tall, skinny, white, full head of hair and at least semi decent jawline and face.

This news story could be a "warning shot" situation to stop men from expecting sex for their musical efforts.

The zionist jews have fabricated this because he's a staunch anti-Israeli hero.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back