Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ruthlessly rejected by a sociopath

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
Today I was ruthlessly disposed of once again by a sociopath. This person manipulated me by telling me a lie, that she wanted me to come over her house at 9.30. Hours passed and I was completely ghosted once again by the same person. I simply asked if she still wanted me to come over, she read my text and ghosted. The previous night she told me the same thing, then completely ghosted me. Its clear that she used me as a 'plan b' then chad intervened.

Between this ghosting, she randomly sent me a wall of text about her abusive upbringing and the house she was painting. I don't even know this person and I've only met her once and she sends me this. Which leads me to believe that she is a legit sociopath. I'm talking murderer vibes, there's something seriously deranged about this person. She even asked me to give her money for a meal then complete ghosts me, not blocked but ghosted. I'm tired of being used by people time and again, this is the behaviour of a twisted individual. My mental health is so bad, no one deserves to be messed around like this :feelstrash:.

Don't message her anymore.

Fakecel if used as plan b

Today I was ruthlessly disposed of once again by a sociopath. This person manipulated me by telling me a lie, that she wanted me to come over her house at 9.30. Hours passed and I was completely ghosted once again by the same person. I simply asked if she still wanted me to come over, she read my text and ghosted. The previous night she told me the same thing, then completely ghosted me. Its clear that she used me as a 'plan b' then chad intervened.

Between this ghosting, she randomly sent me a wall of text about her abusive upbringing and the house she was painting. I don't even know this person and I've only met her once and she sends me this. Which leads me to believe that she is a legit sociopath. I'm talking murderer vibes, there's something seriously deranged about this person. She even asked me to give her money for a meal then complete ghosts me, not blocked but ghosted. I'm tired of being used by people time and again, this is the behaviour of a twisted individual. My mental health is so bad, no one deserves to be messed around like this :feelstrash:.
She is not thinking about you bro, She is fucking chad!

Foids ruthless modus operandi never changes

Post her shit here. Ruin her life. Take revenge.
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

she might have just been trying to suffocate you in bullshit messages + trauma dump to make you feel empathy and make the situation such that if you confronted her about ghosting youd be the weird one.
Also trying to make you subconsciously forget about the ghosting since "oh she just sent me 50 messages she must want me, mustve actually been busy and not ghosting"

I've felt this rejection countless times in my life, this flaky behaviour that is all to familiar with these women. This woman is a sub 5 at best and she is doing this shit. Like why the fuck would you tell someone to come over at a specific time only to be completely ghosted immediately after, that makes no fuckin sense to me.

This is the fate of us losers, we're nothing more than disposable cattle. Last night I was in tears for her rejecting me then today again she has done the same. Why say 1 thing then do another, why not just tell us outright, this is fuckin deranged behaviour.

This is the behaviour of a fuckin sociopath, she literally sent me a fuckin essay about her housework. In between this she was tellin me off for living with my mum and my lack of independence as a man. I don't even know this person and she's telling me off, then she ghosts me as she see's fit.

she might have just been trying to suffocate you in bullshit messages + trauma dump to make you feel empathy and make the situation such that if you confronted her about ghosting youd be the weird one.
Also trying to make you subconsciously forget about the ghosting since "oh she just sent me 50 messages she must want me, mustve actually been busy and not ghosting"
ye I didn't even know trauma dump was a thing until now. Her texts are the strangest texts, 1 minute an essay about old songs she likes, the next another essay about her house she's painting, the next minute she's completely ghosting me.

I honestly believe I could be murdered if I visited her home, I'm getting some seriously weird vibes which have unravelled further. You hear some horror stories about this shit, and she seems to fit the description of a sociopath. I know some guys think 'oh fakecel alert' trust me I've been rejected my entire life and I've been used time and again which I guess is further than some people get but still. I'm a turbo manlet about 5'4 or 5'5 with a big nose and mental health issues, it never began for me. I've never fitted in anywhere as mentioned in my various other posts here. My co-workers and even my own mum either talks down to me or outright ignores me. Its the hope that kills you more than anything, this person is playing some twisted fuckin game on a loser like me, like what do you gain from messing with someone like this, where's their empathy, do these people not have a heart ffs? :whatfeels: .

Last edited:
ye I didn't even know trauma dump was a thing until now. Her texts are the strangest texts, 1 minute an essay about old songs she likes, the next another essay about her house she's painting, the next minute she's completely ghosting me.

I honestly believe I could be murdered if I visited her home, I'm getting some seriously weird vibes which have unravelled further. You hear some horror stories about this shit, and she seems to fit the description of a sociopath. I know some guys think 'oh fakecel alert' trust me I've been rejected my entire life and I've been used time and again which I guess is further than some people get but still. I'm a turbo manlet about 5'4 or 5'5 with a big nose, it never began for me. I've never fitted in anywhere as mentioned in my various other posts here. My co-workers and even my own mum either talks down to me or outright ignores me.
if your intuition tells you something is wrong and you arent a paranoidcel 100% of the time you should listen. she probably isnt a murderer or even a sociopath per se, but she is definitely a crazy bitch

She just sounds like a typical foid tbh.

if your intuition tells you something is wrong and you arent a paranoidcel 100% of the time you should listen. she probably isnt a murderer or even a sociopath per se, but she is definitely a crazy bitch
I've dealt with a few people like this, they essentially use you as an emotional tampon and to give them money or some other personal gain, then they'll suddenly drop you like a hat, completely ghost you before eventually blocking you. She told me to see her at 9.30, its now 12.13am and not a single fuckin word, ignoring my texts, like who the fuck does that?. That is some serious twisted behaviour.

I've experienced this countless times and it never leads anywhere, some will mindfuck you by telling you what they want you to believe rather than what they truly feel, then before you know it their behaviour unravels and you realise that something isn't quite right. This treatment is very common for undesirables like us, most of us won't even get to this point but some like myself will be used and disposed of at will.

All I've ever been is a respectable guy in this life and it's got me nowhere but endless mistreatment, despair and suffering :(.

Last edited:
She just sounds like a typical foid tbh.
Yep, they don't think about how other men can feel about being ghosted, they just see them as tools, which can be easily replaced in case of need

she is not crazy or mental foids all want chad.

Attachments

• 1706316104904.png
    1706316104904.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 6
Sorry to hear that. Were you on par with her looks match?

Sorry to hear that. Were you on par with her looks match?
I'd say so, she's an undesirable like me, we both have slim physiques. Even she rejected me, ghosted me, used me. She hasn't texted a single word to me despite agreeing to meet at 9.30. Then she ghosted my reply after I simply asked her what's happening. She's been online all night on whatsapp. I checked her dating profile which reveals that she's been active on there as well. She even told me to stay the weekend at her place which was absolute bullshit, like why would she say that then completely ghost me after I've got dressed up.

I reckon she changed her tune the second she saw me in person last week as I'm a turbo manlet at 5'4/5'5. I even looked in a mirror at a takeaway today and every customer was taller than me, I look like a fuckin midget compared to most people. I'm the same size as her but as a man it's frowned upon. I'm just tired of building my hopes up only to be used and rejected time and again. On top of this, I've been dealing with domestic abuse for years from a sociopath brother who has threatened me and gaslighted by those around me.

Last edited:
I know it is tempting to go meet her, but chances are you will get murdered, kidnapped, or extorted.

curse her

I've since ghosted her after she was verbally abusive to me in person. I mentioned this in another topic, but I basically met her at her house only to be thrown out after 10 minutes in the pissing rain. All I did was sit on her sofa and forgot to bring a pizza, she repeatedly called me a dickhead and that I'm fuckin useless. The second I politely objected to her insults I was thrown out of her house. She then texted more insults and called me a dick and a prick for no reason and she mocked me for living with my mum. I've not responded to her since and want nothing to do with her, I've never met anyone as horrible as this person, she's a sociopath.

Average british girl

Im glad my future wife is japanese anime wifu