Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Russians will have to go on the offensive in 2024

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
The fighting season is almost done for this year in Ukraine. Then they have to wait until May-June 2024 as there is too much rain and snow. The main thing this year in the war is the Russians showed up to fight and demonstrated they could defend territory. The Ukrainian offensive gained little ground.

It is likely to be a long war, the Russians have been saying for awhile they see the war still going 10 years from now. I view that the war is still scaling up, it takes time to scale the weapons and ammo production, and the whole supply system. It also takes time to scale up the number of soldiers, like Russia is scaling the army up.

An interesting outcome of the war if Russia wins say 10 years from now.. is Russia is going to have a very large and battle hardened army. And a very large weapons industry/supply system. At that point Russia would also be able to integrate the Ukrainian army into the Russian army.

So you think they're planning at this point to annex ukraine fully? Since they won't stop as long as their getting western support

So you think they're planning at this point to annex ukraine fully? Since they won't stop as long as their getting western support

Ya I think strategically Russia really has to take all of Ukraine. That is why I have been skeptical that peace plans would work. Like the West would gladly let Russia take control of the 4 SE provinces of Ukraine, but Russia can't settle for that.

Muh Kyiv in 3 days
Both sides are making no progress

The Russian plan is to eventually overwhelm the Ukrainian army. Its possible because Russia is so much bigger than Ukraine, although whether Russia has the economic resources and/or support from allies I don't know. Building the whole system to field and supply a much bigger army it takes time to scale up, like years. Meanwhile both sides are having to actually fight the war in the present.

The Russians were meeting with the North Koreans lately. Why.. Russia has money, but it needs a lot of Soviet era weapons and ammo. The North Koreans can supply Russia with some, the North Korean arms manufacturing industry can be cranking out Soviet era stuff. Ya its not the main thing in the war, but it gets Russia more supply capacity.

I hope Russia puts an end to the globohomo west expansion

Ya I think strategically Russia really has to take all of Ukraine. That is why I have been skeptical that peace plans would work. Like the West would gladly let Russia take control of the 4 SE provinces of Ukraine, but Russia can't settle for that.
no it does not most of it yes but the far western parts absolutely not they have stated as much going to places like lviv would provide little economic value and minimal strategic value and just end up with a bunch of hostile extremists. Hence why they jokingly offered it to Poland. Now I will say they need to take about 70-80% of it at this point.

no it does not most of it yes but the far western parts absolutely not they have stated as much going to places like lviv would provide little economic value and minimal strategic value and just end up with a bunch of hostile extremists. Hence why they jokingly offered it to Poland. Now I will say they need to take about 70-80% of it at this point.

That would make sense, also the Western province to Hungary.

Something I thought of is lets say 10 years from now the Russian army has taken 70% of Ukraine. And integrating the Ukrainian army into the Russian army. The Russian army at that point is going to be very large and battle hardened, and the full supply system in place. They will be in a position to make serious demands and threats.

While kacaps are dying on the front lines for le glorious russian empire, russian women are BBC maxing at home.

R uskablacked
Kacapcoal1
Kacapcoal2
Rusmudshark3
Rusmudshark2

I hope Russia puts an end to the globohomo west expansion
their old government caused it with communist subversion, as Yuri Bezmenov denounced, if they end it then it will be very good

russia should just wait for western europe to turn brown and then roll in while their enemies are distracted by civil unrest.

russia should just wait for western europe to turn brown and then roll in while their enemies are distracted by civil unrest.

Good point. That is what I would do.. Putin said he thought the West was weak and failing with cultural problems. Ok, then what is the rush to launch the war. Of course the West pushed the issue by starting to arm and support the government of Ukraine, because if Russia didn't invade Ukraine the West was going to get 80-90% of Ukraine.

But our vitamins are the most