Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Russians are the real aryans

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Non-NT rights activist, spergcel, NT destroyer
★★★★★
Their foids look like angels from heaven, the most "beautiful" usa foid model is mid in comparison to the average foid in Ekaterinburg. U niggers don't get it this is not a foid worship you've simply never seen russian foids irl. Beyond stacies, actually feminine and soft looking. Not fucking trannies with masculine shaped "mogger" chins. If germans called russians untermensch then they are turbo subhuman too bc their foids are ugly as shit masculine troony looking.

Slavs are the last true Aryans tbh. I'm glad I'm atleast partly Slavic

@anandkonda.belgrade would agree

How do you think Russian males look?

Copium. Russian males are ugly af on average

The ones I've seen in public interview vids don't look all that special.
Slavs are the last true Aryans tbh
I agree tbh, sadly
They're less cucked than WEs but they still kill each other over nationalism while doing nothing about the hordes of gypos multiplying in their nations like roaches

The most "Aryan" (Yamnaya) people, genetically speaking, are Scandinavians, Gaels, and maybe Balts as well

I wish I was a Tronder phenotype German.
Nigga i saw russian foids and they are more than stacies nigga pls germans are subhumans in comparison to them tgd hitler was mentally unstable.

did you know that sheeboons are the true aryans ?
What's funny is I've seen more than one black Siege mask e-girl online :feelshaha:
@DarkStar
@ElTruecel

Slavic people are generally good looking

I think you’re just talking about russian stacys. A lot of russian foids are ugly af and look like turnips. Their country is a shithole and their quality of life is so bad they’ll happily jump into the meat grinder as cannon fodder for any bullshit war

I think you’re just talking about russian stacys. A lot of russian foids are ugly af and look like turnips. Their country is a shithole and their quality of life is so bad they’ll happily jump into the meat grinder as cannon fodder for any bullshit war
Post example of an ugly russian foid all i see in my college are russian stacies how is every russian foid a stacy?

The most "Aryan" (Yamnaya) people, genetically speaking, are Scandinavians, Gaels, and maybe Balts as well
Looks like us Celts are the true Aryans boyos. :feelshehe:

SteppeYamnya

@Grodd @Regenerator @SupremeAutist @notcracklord

Looks like us Celts are the true Aryans boyos. :feelshehe:

View attachment 1282211

@Grodd @Regenerator @SupremeAutist @notcracklord
Yeah the Irish and Scots actually have more Yamnaya admix than the Anglos. This plus them being paler-skinned is what makes it so funny to me whenever I see leftshits trying to imply the British isles were brown or Med-looking before the arrival and mixture of Angles and Saxons

Yeah the Irish and Scots actually have more Yamnaya admix than the Anglos. This plus them being paler-skinned is what makes it so funny to me whenever I see leftshits trying to imply the British isles were brown or Med-looking before the arrival and mixture of Angles and Saxons
Nah, the Med-looking part is kinda true

I have relatives with darker hair, and if you go to that phenotype website you can see the Med pheno is present there. Romans also described Celts as having darker hair at times.

North Atlantid is a mix of Mediterranid & Nordic(Keltic)

Also, look at any NSDAP racial map from the time.

Like we always say, genotype=/=phenotype always.
Truthnuke
Based as fuck
Proud of my Celtic roots tbh, one of the few things I have.

Last edited:
Post example of an ugly russian foid all i see in my college are russian stacies how is every russian foid a stacy?
There will be good looking examples of any white race of foid. This os what average russian foids look like
IMG 1316

IMG 1319
IMG 1317

Attachments

• IMG_1318.webp
    44.8 KB · Views: 2
Ye military pics are a good way to "assess" a country, since the people will be around average or even below average

Still would though.
Yea those are average russian foids. OP is talking about elite russian stacys

I have relatives with darker hair, and if you go to that phenotype website you can see the Med pheno is present there. Romans also described Celts as having darker hair at times.
Yeah I can kinda confirm this. A lot of people here have dark brown/blackish hair but don't necessarily look that med-looking because people here also tend to be very pale.

My hair is dark brown and my skin is very pale. My eyes also look brown in normal lighting unfortunately. I used to cope that they were green because they looked way lighter under good lighting but at most I think I could say they're hazel coloured.

I still prefer germanic foids over slavic ones.
The slavic women are probably the biggest whores in the world after the niggers and the latinas.

Yeah I can kinda confirm this. A lot of people here have dark brown/blackish hair but don't necessarily look that med-looking because people here also tend to be very pale.
Ye that's true, though many Meds can also be very fair though it's more of a "ghoulish" way if that makes sense.

I work with a North Spanish(Catalan) foid who has very dark hair, that somehow makes her fair-skin look even more White. :ahegao:

@WorthlessSlavicShit
My hair is dark brown and my skin is very pale. My eyes also look brown in normal lighting unfortunately. I used to cope that they were green because they looked way lighter under good lighting but at most I think I could say they're hazel coloured.
Ye I'm the same way, kind of a dark-green light-brown so hazel-ish color.

Don't mention this on .org btw, or some butthurt shitskin faggot is going to say youre not-White jfl.

Also, look at any NSDAP racial map from the time.

Like we always say, genotype=/=phenotype always.
Some of them may have been Med-looking but I doubt it was the majority. If they got pale skin from the Germanics, they wouldn't be paler than them today. Red hair is also stereotyped as being more common among the Gaels than the Anglos, so overall they were probably a Nordic or North Atlantic-looking cold-adapted population originally

Some of them may have been Med-looking but I doubt it was the majority. If they got pale skin from the Germanics, they wouldn't be paler than them today. Red hair is also stereotyped as being more common among the Gaels than the Anglos, so overall they were probably a Nordic or North Atlantic-looking cold-adapted population originally
Well yeah that's what I was saying- some of them did look like that easily and/or mixed with it but many also ofc were Nordic looking.

Ye that's true, though many Meds can also be very fair though it's more of a "ghoulish" way if that makes sense.
Yeah, you see this in North Kavkaz who have a similar complexion to Meds but live in an environment where they don't tan. Also with people of Med descent in places like America during the winter. They have a ghost-white complexion as opposed to the pinkish undertones Nords have

Yeah, you see this in North Kavkaz who have a similar complexion to Meds but live in an environment where they don't tan. Also with people of Med descent in places like America during the winter. They have a ghost-white complexion as opposed to the pinkish undertones Nords have
Ye I see this at times.

Southern Meds are the ones who can tan the most, but North ones like Napoleon can be fair by default

Ye I'm the same way, kind of a dark-green light-brown so hazel-ish color.

Don't mention this on .org btw, or some butthurt shitskin faggot is going to say youre not-White jfl.
It's always curries that try to gatekeep who's white and who's not. It's like they want to drag everyone else down to their level.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back