Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Russian stacy crying over Putin banning Instagram

She will have to start prostituting again.:feelshaha:

Wears make up to shoot a video crying. It's all staged. That bitch wants attention, and she did get attention.

Lol, you have to get a real job now, bitch. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Unfortunately, that's not the case, though. Cucks will find a way to make sure she gets money for nothing. :feelsree:

Cannot load Facebook SDK. Disable/Remove any adblocker, windows firewall, system32 component(s) or tracking protection and try again.

Fuck that :feelshaha:

She acts like her dog broke up with her!

Russia should bomb there headquarters and do the same with Facebook and Twitter as well

Are these the problems of people now? I mean there is so much worst shit going on outside and this bitch crys because she can't go to instagram. FML. I don't want to be on this planet anymore.

At least the whore's patriotic
>women
>patriots

This warms my heart:feelsLSD:

Social media made these slags way too important than necessary.

Probably the only good thing this war has caused.
I’m sorry, did you forget about

-Raping ukrainian foids (based)

-Killing civilians (based)

-Destroying SEXIST MALE FEMINIST Ukraine army (based)

-Threat of nuclear war and end of world (based)

-Threat of invading all of europe (based)
all in minecraft of course

She is not a stacy jfl this is probably your looksmatch stop overrating foids

Слова россии

JFL at those feminists crying when they need to get a real job instead of using off simpbucks

In a middle of a war but those cucks will still find a way to make sure some randomly whore’s life is better than theirs:feelskek:
Soys really do need to learn to properly arrange their priorities. :feelsjuice:

Russia has the Cossack Militia to beat trash like this Degenerate, do you know what happened to Pussy Riot :feelsaww:?
She can cry about actual pain than this if she needs something to cry over :feelsaww:?

only attention whores record themselves crying

I need to rip this audio track and paste it ontop fo a hentai vid of a foid talking while she gets fucked

not sure if I can find though, anyone know any hentai where the foid keeps talking while she's fucked?