Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Russian media confirms traces of explosives inside Prigozhin's jet. IS terrorist central media (group defeated in 2019) claims the attack.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Just read it now over pro-Russian Telegram channel. Is this the jihad against Wagner that JNIM was also talking about?

kek if this is true.

kek if this is true.
Indeed, that's why I'd just wait for any actual confirmation:feelshaha:. I mean, this isn't the first time some weird claims of Islamic/Jihadist involvement in the Russia-Ukraine conflict appeared, remember that in 2014 after Russians annexed Crimea, there were claims that the White Widow was there training Ukrainian neo-nazis or whatever, and got killed by a Russian sniper:feelskek::feelskek:.

i think it was the JewSA

We incels should also claim every attack from now on where it's somewhat believable than an incel could be behind it
al-Baraka Media Foundation presents: Revitalizing the chests of the Inkwells.

All excuses. In reality, they disguised their FSB agents as Islamic extremists infiltrating the airport.
Yeah, it was a little bait for the Western lurkers in this forum. IMO, I don't think they killed him but retired Prigozhin in a very usual way (see KGB deception tactics and similar occurences for non-dissidents).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back