Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Russian incel-orc army is so desperate they even rape 80 year old babushkas

I honestly feel bad for the old lady, but if I was conscripted, yeah I'd find a young bitch to fuck. (in Call of Duty)

Neither side is good but Russia is the lesser evil.
Dugin and the russian elite are literally worshipping satan and the death of white people.

Imgt34t34t
imgt34t3g4-jpg.690354
Imgy34f3
Imgy3434g4

Attachments

• imgt34t3g4.JPG
    imgt34t3g4.JPG
    183 KB · Views: 210
Based. Glory to Ukraine. I wonder how many many Russian casualties will it take for them to give up and accept defeat.
vnqomx8d9m7a1.jpg
Ha never down with kikerusia

Thank you for being the only smart user and showing the truth about kikerusians and their antiwhite plans
Rustard pages literally post about their african brothers
Opinion of the (((Soviet Union))) is quite positive among Russians.

0% - Verbal
Opinion of the (((Soviet Union))) is quite positive among Russians.
Yea i can tell retards like @BasedStalin exist (his iq is below 30)

Dude thats old news honestly.

Russians rape everything in sight, small girls, grannys , everything goes

read the stories about the fall of Berlin 1945
true jfl at the niggas denying this rape. Russians have been known for eons to rape and slaughter in mass.

Yea i can tell retards like @BasedStalin exist (his iq is below 30)
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Just to clarify, not to respond to such idiots:
i'm not ruski nor i have sympathy for modern russians eather. Both factions can roth in the dirt.
Said that, any dead NATO soldier, is an happy news to my ear.

Why do ruskis always rape like crazy in territory they take over? Even old ass bags jfl. It’s based but it was sad seeing Nazi Germany fall that hard
Flashback to the rape of Berlin

Do u really believe in this?

I’d rathER be killed by Ukrainian troops, missile, artillery etc. than to resort to fucking a granny

Putin said Ukraine is filled with Nazis so they're BASED

Tbh, I'd much prefer if the white-hating SJWs didn't classify us (Slavs) as such. With how incompetent and pathetic Orcs are proving to be, as this very thread shows, the fact that the whitey-haters see us as another target can, and most probably will, end up biting us in the ass much harder than any Moskal attempt to control their "rightful sphere of influence" ever could.

Rus pages post about their african brothers ahahahha
Dugin and the russian elite are literally worshipping satan and the death of white people.

View attachment 690353
imgt34t3g4-jpg.690354
View attachment 690359View attachment 690358
Exactly:feelskek:. Also, Putin's speeches about the "Golden Billion" and moaning about the imperialist and racist West:feelskek:.

"Guys, Russia will save the white race and Western civilization:soy:, together with the nonwhite countries they openly call their brothers:soy: they will save us all from the nonwhites here:soy:":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Why do ruskis always rape like crazy in territory they take over? Even old ass bags jfl. It’s based but it was sad seeing Nazi Germany fall that hard
To be fair, that was probably the only instance in history where they were the lighter shade of black and had any justification for what they did. Even if you multiplied what they did in the taken territories on their way to the mass rape in Berlin a dozen times, it would still completely pale in comparison to what the Nazis had planned for them had they (the Nazis) won the war in the east.

I hate Ukraine but raping women especially 80 yo gentle grannies who don't know about feminism is wrong

Let it go nuclear. Fuck both shit holes. Ukraine was full of childless consumers in a state of constant internal war and Russia has also been a shit hole.

Nukes would bring world peace.