Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Russian incel-orc army is so desperate they even rape 80 year old babushkas

Fake news by gay jews.

P.S. FOR THE HORDE!

All these subhumans Igors should be left alone to their own devices, the fact the rest of the world is getting involved is gay and retarded

The Russians don't even have washing machines :feelskek:.
I can't wait until it collapses to a rump state and the EU takes its oil and gas.

This.

If you support Ukraine you are a legit left wing cucked faggit.
IMG 20220729 154215 350

face the wall shitskin

Muh Jew president pls beg more monies from daddy Biden :feelskek:
The entire world supports us while having entire nazi battalions and we can freely deny the holohoax.

Cope harder fagbol duginist.

Meh. Soldiers get spoils of war. Nothing new

You're a subhuman as well. Stop thinking you're Aryan or some bullshit. Pathetic thread, OP.

Sincerely, fuck your shithole country known as Ukraine and I hope many of your countrymen keep dying.
LOL. Dont choke from your tears bro.

IMG 20220504 172013 471

Last edited:
Flashback to the rape of Berlin

Based babushkamaxxing orcs.

I can't wait until it collapses to a rump state and the EU takes its oil and gas.
Yeah, that's what's probably going to happen eventually one way or another, unfortunately, but until then, we can at least enjoy the show they are providing for the rest of the world:feelsokman::feelshaha:.

holy mother of all copes, lol

Ukraine is the woman of countries.

It's true, the news said so.

Just about any WESTERN NEWS OUTLET talking about Russia is Bullshit, I ignore the CNN recommendations in my feed for a reason.

holy mother of all copes, lol
Ukraine is the woman of countries.
IMG 20220609 152320 827
IMG 20221106 050822 966

Nice handshake putin

Tjtjtjftj

Last edited:
Russian Ground Forces just continuing the traditions of the Glorious Red Army raping and pillaging their way from Stalingrad to Berlin. Pray that they only stop at Ukraine's borders this time

I gift Ukraine the 675th Independent Tank Battalion that has been under the V Corps to fight Russians:feelsokman:

Neither side is good but Russia is the lesser evil.

View attachment 690183View attachment 690194

View attachment 690191View attachment 690198

View attachment 690184

View attachment 690187

View attachment 690189

View attachment 690188
View attachment 690186
Based. Glory to Ukraine. I wonder how many many Russian casualties will it take for them to give up and accept defeat.
vnqomx8d9m7a1.jpg

Dude thats old news honestly.

Russians rape everything in sight, small girls, grannys , everything goes

read the stories about the fall of Berlin 1945

Zelensky is disgusting clown pervert. His fake popularity is made up by (((Western))) media.

SEXOOOOOOOOOOOO

At least they're ascending because the Ukrainian Army will let them ascend to heaven.

I'm

Desperate enough that I would. Slavcels most certainly would.
of course just put a bag over that head theory. and also in wars the enemy fk each other like gay sex. this is to show dominance.

of course just put a bag over that head theory. and also in wars the enemy fk each other like gay sex. this is to show dominance.
What does lack of pussy do to mf

What does lack of pussy do to mf
tbh because in war you dont know if u will live the next day or meet your wife again, so u fk everything in sight.

tbh because in war you dont know if u will live the next day or meet your wife again, so u fk everything in sight.
right, man, smart

who do you support in this circus? i am russian btw, so my loyalty is quite easy to predict