Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Russian Girl Cancelled On me Last Minute

Pringle

Pringle

Banned
-
I matched with a russian whore on an online dating app yesterday, and she asked to meet me the next day (today).
We agreed to go to a bar downtown at night, I show up there and I send her a message "Hey I'm here"

She responds "Sorry I cannot make it today, I have a job interview morning tommorow."

So I went back home, all cold and alone once again.

I will never escape this sexlessness hell, and now I'm even getting trolled and baited by women into going places only for them to not show up.

Brutal.

:feelsrope:

I want to beat the shit out of her (in Minecraft).

Based and sorry to hear that. Russian/Ukrainian women are even more vapid and whorish than European/Americunt women
t. russian

Russian? JFL :feelshaha:

Yo

I matched with a russian whore on an online dating app yesterday, and she asked to meet me the next day (today).
Hmmmmm....:feelssus::feelswhere:.
We agreed to go to a bar downtown at night, I show up there and I send her a message "Hey I'm here"

She responds "Sorry I cannot make it today, I have a job interview morning tommorow."

So I went back home, all cold and alone once again.

I will never escape this sexlessness hell, and now I'm even getting trolled and baited by women into going places only for them to not show up.

Brutal.
:feelsjuice:.
:feelsrope:

I want to beat the shit out of her (in Minecraft).
Based.