Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Russian foid standards. Important: skip to 31:15 for the interviews (and Slavcels click at your own risk!)

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
Interviews with the bitches begin around 31:15 and is only about 4 minutes or so:

But to summarize, they feel they that a man should share his earnings with her, but, if she has a job, her earnings are for her expenses. Guys are interviewed as well, but what is even more enraging is how beta Russian dudes are!!!

EDIT - fixed it to start at the stupid interview

Last edited:
why don't you link the video to start where you want me to see instead of making me do the work

>I have my own salary and spend it on myself but he has to share his
Toilet logic.

Fmoids admitting they are whores? How is this a rage fuel? This is KEK fuel for me.

1C563E88 D3E8 4AD8 86D6 0EBE5568613B

Don't know how to do that
There is a button that should say share or whatever right next to the like/dislike ratio, first stop the video where you want it to start then click that button.

There is a button that should say share or whatever right next to the like/dislike ratio, first stop the video where you want it to start then click that button.

Got it, thanks!!

WTFFF ETERNAL FOID WORLDWIDE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

how beta Russian dudes are

Beta percentage around 90% maybe more, even chad should heavily provide or will be dumped for a chad who can. In response a cuck receives moderately stable relationship but with starfish s.x, drama brain fkking, etc

my money is my money toilet

Game over for illusional larpers/lurkers here who still thinking about properly ascending with "modern" slavic women.

This is why slavic fmoids are worse than western ones. There will be less blackpilled guys in russia putting this bitch in her place and making her aware of how disgusting she is because slavs are high T brutes who still believe in chivarly.

wtf they have in mind
Toilets want you to kiss the ground they walk on all the whilst you are giving them every single penny you have from your pocket whilst they are also fucking other men on the side
Welcome to 2020.

Toilets want you to kiss the ground they walk on all the whilst you are giving them every single penny you have from your pocket whilst they are also fucking other men on the side
Welcome to 2020.
Great review of life of simps who are not 8/10 in 2020. MGTOW is actually right. Inceldom may be a blessing for guys who are worth more than they know and is like a natural way to make us woke to be MGTOW by force.

Great review of life of simps who are not 8/10 in 2020. MGTOW is actually right. Inceldom may be a blessing for guys who are worth more than they know and is like a natural way to make us woke to be MGTOW by force.
Nah, i dislike women but i still end up coping with women, in my case it's catgirls.

On average, Russians named 66,000 rubles ($1,000) as a decent monthly salary,

She said her husband must earn 400k rubbles, which is nearly 7 times higher than the national average. What the fuck..?

its over for slavcels

Last edited:
Won’t watch

take the slavpill

On average, Russians named 66,000 rubles ($1,000) as a decent monthly salary,

She said her husband must earn 400k rubbles, which is nearly 7 times higher than the national average. What the fuck..?

Yep, delusional toilets. They all think like this(hive brain). Basically they are even lower than western women who at least have some awareness.

Lol @ this cucked shit all white women should be shot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back