Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Russia will begin massive invasion of Ukraine on the next hour or so

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
This is it boyos. It goes down 4 a.m Ukraine time which is about an hour and a half out. Historic day.

Celebrate good times, come on!:feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

Okay then, I'll start with U$200. How much money would you like to bet?

My bet's on Russia, by the way.

nothing is going to happen, this is all a smokescreen for the jewid 19 measures being dropped all across the world

My prognostic : Russia will invade Ukraine and fuck them up. They will maybe retreat once they get an agreement that Ukraine will never join NATO and they maybe will take Dombas definitely as a tribute.
The rest of the world will seethe and sit down as they don't want to risk nuclear war.

who cares
not my problem.

Good riddance to the Ukraine. Never liked how out of the three East Slavic Sisters, Ukraine was the Whore Fucking other guys like America, Germany, Poland and Great Britain, when Russia and Belarus are like "ewwww". :feelswhat:.

I predict the invasion of the Ukraine will happen in three phases:

Phase 1: Taking the rest of the Donbas
Phase 2: pushing up to the Dnieper River
Phase 3: Taking the rest of the Ukraine/finishing up what is left (mop up)

So many Retards in the West are deluding themselves in how significant the Ukrainian Insurgency will be (especially on Reddit). Ukraine is Flat, this means any Retard Insurgent will just be Blasted into oblivion, very little Forest and Mountains to hide within. Plus the Russians dealt with retarded Ukrainian Insurgent Nationalists both during the Bolshevik take-over and during WW2. :feelshmm:.

And China does not give a Fuck about Western Sanctions and will continue to do business with Russia. America/EU/Japan/Canada/Australia are :feelstastyman:..

Good riddance to the Ukraine. Never liked how out of the three East Slavic Sisters, Ukraine was the Whore Fucking other guys like America, Germany, Poland and Great Britain, when Russia and Belarus are like "ewwww". :feelswhat:.

I predict the invasion of the Ukraine will happen in three phases:

Phase 1: Taking the rest of the Donbas
Phase 2: pushing up to the Dnieper River
Phase 3: Taking the rest of the Ukraine/finishing up what is left (mop up)

So many Retards in the West are deluding themselves in how significant the Ukrainian Insurgency will be (especially on Reddit). Ukraine is Flat, this means any Retard Insurgent will just be Blasted into oblivion, very little Forest and Mountains to hide within. Plus the Russians dealt with retarded Ukrainian Insurgent Nationalists both during the Bolshevik take-over and during WW2. :feelshmm:.

And China does not give a Fuck about Western Sanctions and will continue to do business with Russia. America/EU/Japan/Canada/Australia are :feelstastyman:..
They will open the Invasion with a massive bombardment with jets and ballistic missiles then a ground invasion from Belarus to the North and an amphibious invasion from Crimea to the South

They will open the Invasion with a massive bombardment with jets and ballistic missiles then a ground invasion from Belarus to the North and an amphibious invasion from Crimea to the South
Holy fuck.

America/EU/Japan/Canada/Australia are
this works REALLY well for the burgerland. if russia does something, the eu has to impose sanctions on them which means that eu can't buy natural gas from russia. and guess who's been trying to sell us gas for 200-300% more money? the fucking usa

this works REALLY well for the burgerland. if russia does something, the eu has to impose sanctions on them which means that eu can't buy natural gas from russia. and guess who's been trying to sell us gas for 200-300% more money? the fucking usa
The jews planned this.

nothing is going to happen, this is all a smokescreen for the jewid 19 measures being dropped all across the world
Exactly the jewvid hoax failed and things are going to bad domestically that they have distract us with a foreign war

Good. Based Putin.

The jews planned this.
Nevermind. This is bad. Outplayed Putin.

Yeah, but ordinary Europeans will feel the financial increase, makes more practical sense to buy it from a Eurasian country or even Africa because you can build a pipeline mostly on land. America is just... well yeah $$$:feelsseriously:

Based Putin

That will teach 'em :feelshehe::feelshehe:

Still not seeing any nukes being fired, disappointing

Fa7f252e 10c4 4e4f ab0d 3d9a633a1282
s

I feel bad for Ukrainecels, i remember a video where young ukranian soldier blew his brains out with an ak.

Quite literally check any news channel anywhere or spend 2 seconds on Twitter the whole world is talking about it
Yeah i just checked, holy fuck Putin is a god. Hopefully he goes AH

hey, russiancel here
nothing changed for me, i woke up and went to wageslave

Quite literally check any news channel anywhere or spend 2 seconds on Twitter the whole world is talking about it
the media are awaiting the war for months now jfl

hey, russiancel here
nothing changed for me, i woke up and went to wageslave
Join the invasion. We know from history that foids betray their own men and fuck the invaders so this could be your chance to ascend :panties:

it's over, but unironically this time

Join the invasion. We know from history that foids betray their own men and fuck the invaders so this could be your chance to ascend :panties:
ukrainian foids are hot af, they are also major whores, even though much less evil than russian

Ukraine has always belonged to Russia, as far as I'm concerned.