Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Russia to cut foids work week by 2 hours

Monke

Monke

M.A.C.A.Q.U.E._.M.A.X.X.I.N.G
★★★★
Russian parliament's vice speaker Boris Chernyshev proposed to cut women's work week by 2 hours while preserving full pay.

Full article in russian

This is the same type of retarded logic as that used to justify foids retiring sooner when they live longer. "Muh women are precious and week, we must protect them so they can take care of children and shit:soy::soy:."

What about men?
Fucked over and discriminated against, as usual.

:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: We need to send more money to Ukraine!!!!

Cut their heads off instead

they already do less work, so this is just another step towards giving them free money for nothing

It's because Russia wants there foids to be baby factories and not working

I FUCKING HATE tradcucks so much dude.

I'm hating on this gopnik shithole more and more. Russians have always been gynocentric in their thinking and this is one of the many reasons for their downfall. Retarded, inbred, alcoholic fucking retards who in the last century had the whole world (and space) at their fingertips and ruined and destroyed it all themselves. I'm even surprised they managed to achieve what they did considering how slow and inbred they are. The Anglo will always rule supreme until the end of time and I don't mind it at all.

And I'm supposed to want to contribute to this gynocracy? Aka society

They aren't going to become mothers. They will just have more time for chad and abortions.