Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Russia now getting hit within Russia by long range NATO weaponry

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Butthurt whiny Russian leaders threatening retaliation then doing nothing. Going back to their palaces with money they shamefully stole from their own people.

The Russian province of Belgorod is now being hit, which is where they are launching the Kharkiv offensive from.

Can you imagine how seriously the USA would take it, if say cities in Texas were being hit.

Damn, since Russia is very Moscow-centric, what happens if Moscow starts getting bombed & business gets disrupted?

Damn, since Russia is very Moscow-centric, what happens if Moscow starts getting bombed & business gets disrupted?

If it gets to that point I think it would be the end of the road for the regime and the current Russian Federation. Imo at that point the people of Russia would rather just join the West.

Should have planned, that Keiv offensive properly, instead, of being cucks and announcing a "special milatary operation".
At least now, they should force the chinks from Siberia to join. If patriotic mosowvites wont't join.
People will get tired eventually. This shit is taking way to long.

Should have planned, that Keiv offensive properly, instead, of being cucks and announcing a "special milatary operation".
At least now, they should force the chinks from Siberia to join. If patriotic mosowvites wont't join.
People will get tired eventually. This shit is taking way to long.

Considering the gravity of the war to Russia, its amazing how little they have done. Like they did the mobilization of ~340,000 men or something that one time, then nothing. The not declaring war is so weak.

Putin himself said recently that going into the war in early 2022 they had 2.5 million people working in the defense manufacturers. Then now in 2024 he says they are up to 3.0 million. Ok that is something but it seems very underwhelming.

Considering the gravity of the war to Russia, its amazing how little they have done. Like they did the mobilization of ~340,000 men or something that one time, then nothing. The not declaring war is so weak.

Putin himself said recently that going into the war in early 2022 they had 2.5 million people working in the defense manufacturers. Then now in 2024 he says they are up to 3.0 million. Ok that is something but it seems very underwhelming.
Tbf I can see why is he is reluctant. Russian women are whores and don't have kids. Women had around 7 kids during the time of the Russian Empire, so there was no problem,and Soviet union Also could also rely on central Asians. Russia has only like 140 million people and that includes, ethnics.

Tbf I can see why is he is reluctant. Russian women are whores and don't have kids. Women had around 7 kids during the time of the Russian Empire, so there was no problem,and Soviet union Also could also rely on central Asians. Russia has only like 140 million people and that includes, ethnics.

Its probably a very big factor that todays Russian women have 1 or 2 children, instead of a bunch like before. But if Russia was content to just gradually fade away with low birthrates with corrupt Russian government officials partying in discos with Russian whores.. then why bother launching the war.

USA and whiny NATO scum didn't even declared war on China when Chinese attacked US and UN forces in Korea in 1950.
They didn't even dared to bomb Chinese territory near Korea.
Korean war was generally failure for US and it's 'allies' and this is the reason why this war is little known compared to other major wars of the XX century.

i mean i'm skeptical that they are drafting that much people into their army i think the numbers are inflated , look at battlefield videos from ukraine where the f do you see 340k people and plus the other waves of mobilisation as well , they're no where to be seen , you rarely see more than 50 soldiers assaulting a fucking place dude and that's on both sides , even if i'm pro ukraine i'm not delusional they're lying as well.
If i had that much numbers in my army i would just make one massive scale attack and would win the war through sheer mass but i don't know why they are doing that probably the US and NATO told them red lines to not cross.

The Russian province of Belgorod is now being hit, which is where they are launching the Kharkiv offensive from.

Can you imagine how seriously the USA would take it, if say cities in Texas were being hit.
Maybe if San Antonio got hit with Mexican artillery, perhaps the Alamo might be remembered?

I wish Russia won over gay NATO but they are too big cucks to do something serious. They will just fight over another shitty village for a month. It's just a one big theater from both sides to preoccupy our attention from things that are really important (WHO, NWO etc).