Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Russia launches missiles into Poland (International nuclear conflict in 56 hours)

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

1. "Article 5 provides that if a NATO Ally is the victim of an armed attack, each and every other member of the Alliance will consider this act of violence as an armed attack against all members and will take the actions it deems necessary to assist the Ally attacked."

I hope this is the prelude to the apocalypse

fucking based. i hope putin kills us all

And still no crumb of pussy for me

Russia will write a half hearted apology and NATO will pussy out nothing is going to happen

No nuclear war for your height and face

Unfortunate this will probably lead to nothing. However, if Russia recognizes nuclear threats are just a false threat they will get bolder and more aggressive as they lose the war.

Time for mass mobilization and conscription of Pole Slavniggers to get them into military training. And get ready to send them into the war in groups of 100,000.

Nothing will happen.

This war was dragging on so it’s nice to see a wildcard thrown in right before the holiday season. I heard there’s a possibility it’s a Ukrainian missile, but even if it isn’t, I bet there’s just gonna be a bunch of posturing and some more sanctions for the most sanctioned country on Earth

fucking based. i hope putin kills us all
After getting thoroughly humiliated in the Ukraine ??? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Nah fuck that he isnt worthy to have my life for being a petty loser :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

This war was dragging on so it’s nice to see a wildcard thrown in right before the holiday season. I heard there’s a possibility it’s a Ukrainian missile, but even if it isn’t,

I bet there’s just gonna be a bunch of posturing and some more sanctions for the most sanctioned country on Earth
Lmao this

Nobody who owns the world is trying to destroy it in a single night. All this will get resolved in a super secret dark underground table where the goyims will never know about this very dark meeting :bigbrain: