Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Russia is replacing ukrainians with central asians by mass importing them

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240208 093645 Reddit

@wereq

Can whites catch a break?

Anybody who aspires to join jewish gynocentric globohomo degeneracy should be exterminated, doesn't matter if he or she is White or not. Opposition to jewish globohomo is fundamental.

“RuSSIa Isn’T ZOG BRO! pUtin iS ThE saVIOr Of tHE wHiTe rACe!!”:soy::soy:

This practically confirms he's a ZOG bot. Sad state of affairs. I guess every damn world leader is on the side of the Illuminati globalists. The world is fucked. :feelsbadman:

Jfl at someone writing from Germany full of ethnics.

Leftoids trying to explain how open borders is good but when Putin pushes browns (not sure what "central Asians" are) into your country it's bad:
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Though I'm pretty sure /r/Europe hates immigrants and then leftards will just ignore this to complain about Trump or something.

Putin never claimed to be a savior of white race like any mainstream politician in Europe from second half of XX century.
Also why do you care about white race?
Japanese are superior to your British masters.

Took a long fucking scroll before anyone pointed it out (and even downplayed it because it's happening all over Europe not just Italy and Ireland) "for some reason" comments with like 2 and 3 upvotes were showing up before this one. But the leftards obviously respond with "this is okay because a corrupt globalist government does it to their own people instead of a FASCIST like Putin doing it to another country".

Last edited:
Yes bruh Russia is heckin based because it's the last bastion of Christian values and tradition :soy: No I don't care about ther divorce rates, abortion, prostitution being so high and church attendance being so low :soy: I saw a tiktok video of Putin blaming woke culture so now I know more about Russian politics than anyone :soy::soy::soy:

central asians mog pig jewcranians by a mile

Sounds like nonsensical western propaganda.

White people are just being replaced we are going extinct and honestly due to our Behavior good fucking riddance

Putin never claimed to be a savior of white race like any mainstream politician in Europe from second half of XX century.
Also why do you care about white race?
Japanese are superior to your British masters.
Hasn't he been courting Central Asians? Which is weird since Vatniks are racist

I was reading a newspaper article about a Tajikistani woman in Moscow, she was really cute. Central Asian women look nice.
They are mix of mongols and Iranians so they're violent and unhinged over for ukraine

They are mix of mongols and Iranians so they're violent and unhinged over for ukraine
I gave up the idea of founding Incelistan in Kazakhstan after finding out they beat up an Arab guy for JUST ONLY taking a selfie with a Kazakh woman

:soy:
Curries are biggest white worshippers on this site.
Not an argument. Vatniks hate on Central Asians, Poles, etc. East and West. They're Rus only.

But when someone talks about Replacement in West/Central Europe through niggers and sandniggers they are suddenly conspiracy theorists

But when someone talks about Replacement in West/Central Europe through niggers and sandniggers they are suddenly conspiracy theorists
Exactly, as long as Putin doesn't explicitly state that this is his goal, the same way Western leaders don't explicitly say it's their goal this could be waved away as a conspiracy theory. Putin could just say "Ukraine needs the migrants because of the low birth rates" ("Whose gonna wipe your ass when you're in an elderly home teehee" because sandniggers are so known to become caretakers and not drugdealers) or make it about helping the poor central Asians and these Ukraine shills who otherwise love rapefugees would be in the exact same boat as the average great replacement "conspiracy theorist". But lucky for those people their brains are so tiny they won't be able to figure out the double standard.

Why does people pretend Russia is trad white utopia? Lmao they have many minorities and a large Muslim population

This practically confirms he's a ZOG bot. Sad state of affairs. I guess every damn world leader is on the side of the Illuminati globalists. The world is fucked. :feelsbadman:
Of course. It was always like that. Nobody is on the side of the people. Politicians, they don't give a damn about human beings. Nothing has changed. People in positions of power abuse their privileges, a story as old as time, only now they've gained the technological capacity to bring the entire world to its knees. I'm not looking forward to seeing it worsen. At some point I suspect they'll give up the facade, tear down the curtain once they've gained 100% control over the people, any any dreams of resistance are thoroughly quelled. We truly were born in the worst era to be alive as men. I'm jealous of boomers, truly

Of course. It was always like that. Nobody is on the side of the people. Politicians, they don't give a damn about human beings. Nothing has changed. People in positions of power abuse their privileges, a story as old as time, only now they've gained the technological capacity to bring the entire world to its knees. I'm not looking forward to seeing it worsen. At some point I suspect they'll give up the facade, tear down the curtain once they've gained 100% control over the people, any any dreams of resistance are thoroughly quelled. We truly were born in the worst era to be alive as men. I'm jealous of boomers, truly
Even global and galactic empires must one day crumble and fall. There is always hope for the people.

Even global and galactic empires must one day crumble and fall. There is always hope for the people.
My mind is in a constant battle against going "you know what, fuck this species and everyone in it" and hoping the few decent people in this world can change it but its a cope tbh

My mind is in a constant battle against going "you know what, fuck this species and everyone in it" and hoping the few decent people in this world can change it but its a cope tbh
I hope we have state assigned wives

cool it with the antisemitic conspiracy theories, reddit..

Slavs are not fully white.
There is no such thing as fully white. How many Slavs were in eastern parts of Germany during medieval times? They were either destroyed or became 'pure' Germans with some exceptions.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as fully white. How many Slavs were in eastern parts Germany during medieval times? They were either destroyed or became 'pure' Germans with some exceptions.
They are still inferior. All north slavic phenotypes are subhuman looking.

They are still inferior. All north slavic phenotypes are subhuman looking.
Ironically, the Prussia and Brandenburg were lands which later created united Germany, not Western or Southern Germans.

No. Synonym of redneck is gopnik or similar.
Vatnik is more like raghead, only with more negative meaning.
I thought only dumb patriotic boomers were called that, it's really a population wide term?

Ironically, the Prussia and Brandenburg were lands which later created united Germany, not Western or Southern Germans.
Without Prussia there wouldn't have been Germany. It was a huge ass mess before all that. At least one good thing from slavs I suppose.

I thought only dumb patriotic boomers were called that, it's really a population wide term?
In a broader sense Vatnik is every Russian reasonable patriot who stands for independent Russia and isn't bootlicker of the West.
It's not only a Soviet dinosaurs. Even if some young Russian is anti-communist and never lived in USSR and he is nationalist, he is still called vatnik by Ukrainians or others from former Soviet Union.

Without Prussia there wouldn't have been Germany. It was a huge ass mess before all that. At least one good thing from slavs I suppose.
Yes, small German states were disrespected by anyone.

Putin is a like/kike controlled. most nationalist whites knew this and that the war in Ukraine is only there as a tool for white genocide.