Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Russia has added the “LGBT movement” to a list of extremist and terrorist organizations.

K1ng N0th1ng

K1ng N0th1ng

¡Hala Madrid!...y nada más.
★★★★★

The list is maintained by an agency called Rosfinmonitoring that has powers to freeze the bank accounts of the more than 14,000 people and entities designated as extremists and terrorists. They range from Al Qaeda to U.S. tech giant Meta and associates of late Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny.

The new listing refers to the "international LGBT social movement and its structural units", state news agency RIA said.
As part of a shift under President Vladimir Putin towards what he portrays as family values that contrast with decadent Western attitudes, Russia has tightened restrictions over the past decade on expressions of sexual orientation and gender identity.

Good move from the cyka blyats

I feel like they did this like 20 times by now

Good. That's what every country should do.

Those N-Gay-Os receive funds from the west to cause domestic problems.
Should deport them all.

They need to add feminists to the list of extremist terrorist organizations, that's literally all that matters to me.

based russia importing 2m muslims and black every year.

What a based country. Surely theyll save the white race

Trannies have about as many mass shooters as we have had, they don't get called terrorists though

based russia importing 2m muslims and black every year.

What a based country. Surely theyll save the white race
All part of the plan goy.

How about they start protecting themselves against Islamists?
Cuck putin false saviour kike multiethnic harmony
Moscow muslims

Every country should do this asap

On the bright side, Marxist-Rodgerists have added all normies to our list of sexual terror sponsors, by propping up this society that exploits all men, on the pain of death or sexlessness, for the benefit of cunts and breeders.

Smart move from Russia. Degenerates should have no organizational power and influence on society. I still think homosexuality should be criminalized, though.

Last edited:

The list is maintained by an agency called Rosfinmonitoring that has powers to freeze the bank accounts of the more than 14,000 people and entities designated as extremists and terrorists. They range from Al Qaeda to U.S. tech giant Meta and associates of late Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny.

The new listing refers to the "international LGBT social movement and its structural units", state news agency RIA said.
As part of a shift under President Vladimir Putin towards what he portrays as family values that contrast with decadent Western attitudes, Russia has tightened restrictions over the past decade on expressions of sexual orientation and gender identity.
While usa treats incels like terrorists

Jfl this forum is 90% cucks on here must be angry

giga base also send me 10 million dollar plz
im poor and sexless cuz of al saud (jfl my fat uncle is still virgin in his 50s) may the piss of allah be upon them:feelskek:

Based. How do these fake trad retards on Reddit side with Ukraine ?

That dirty little cock sucking faggot transvestite Zelensky dissaproves

retards on Reddit side with Ukraine ?

Because they are LOW IQ normie degenerates that wear ukraine flags on their social media accounts because the msm say slava ukraini. If the msm told them that eating shit was a healthy thing to do then i would bet money on it that a lot of the normies would do it. The west started that genocide among slavs, putin is probably in on it too, he hangs out with jews and zelensky is a jew himself. Suspicious as fuck.

Fags and trannies are the only issue Putin is based on. Shame that most of the Russian population isn’t nearly as homophobic as people make them out to be, though. You can walk around most of Russia with a rainbow flag and nothing will happen to you

Because they are LOW IQ normie degenerates that wear ukraine flags on their social media accounts because the msm say slava ukraini. If the msm told them that eating shit was a healthy thing to do then i would bet money on it that a lot of the normies would do it. The west started that genocide among slavs, putin is probably in on it too, he hangs out with jews and zelensky is a jew himself. Suspicious as fuck.
Putin is either in bed with zog or he’s playing 4d chess against zog

Putin is either in bed with zog or he’s playing 4d chess against zog

They are probably all just pawns on a chessboard being moved around by some sinister james bond style secret cabal that wants to push society in certain direction to get a desired outcome.

It's all a big depopulation agenda connected with the feminist movement too, they fucking hate white males, look at all the ukrainians and russians dead, white genes eradicated literally, then they move in the blacks, as i said they HATE whites

Last edited:
They are probably all just pawns on a chessboard being moved around by some sinister james bond style secret cabal that wants to push society in certain direction to get a desired outcome.

It's all a big depopulation agenda connected with the feminist movement too, they fucking hate white males, look at all the ukrainians and russians dead, white genes eradicated literally, then they move in the blacks, as i said they HATE whites
They also hate blacks as well. Planned parenthood centers are located strategically near major black populations in metro cities. Aids is still a major problem in africa and the Red Cross has a presence in Africa injecting kids with suspect vaccines. Essentially they hate anyone who isn’t Jew

They also hate blacks as well. Planned parenthood centers are located strategically near major black populations in metro cities. Aids is still a major problem in africa and the Red Cross has a presence in Africa injecting kids with suspect vaccines. Essentially they hate anyone who isn’t Jew

They seem to be big into a depopulation agenda, the vaccines and all

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back