Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Russia has a ace card and for some reason it doesn't even use it

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
russia got about a dozen stealth airplane, su 57

in theory, they can paralyze the entire ukr AA network

i think they can fly to ukr, with drones. let the drones draw fire from s-300 etc. and patriots, then stealth su 57 kill off the AA.

once AA is gone, the sky is clear, russia can send in helicopers, non-stealth fighters on high sky and nothing ukr got can reach them.

maybe su 57 is just another bragging shit but lack full around stealth capability. maybe only its front can be stealth......

if russia can concentrate and get rid of ukr AA, no matter how many F16 and tanks ukr get, IT WILL BE GIGA OVER.

why would they risk that

I'm waiting for the Eastern Bloc to succeed.

russia got about a dozen stealth airplane, su 57
We got that? Oh, yeah, we definitely have that! Real shit! Yeah!
War is scripted, continue on your way, muchacho

fake plane which doesn't exist.

It seems like they are using this to some extent — strikes on television stations and the like — the attack on journalism has been maybe part of why things are fuzzier than usual as to what is going on there. Granted, I think this has been one of the worst covered wars in history from the beginning.

They also have nukes. :feelshmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back