Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Russia declares Dunbass region as "theirs": what now?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36508
  • Start date
You're not gonna get away that easy:feelskek::feelskek:

Ok. Every country is ran by (((Jews))) ever since central banking was founded and Hebrews started blending in more with cumskins due to interbreeding; however, Yids have been swindling the amerimutt goy for far too long now. I'm sorry you guys over in Quantico don't agree but it's the truth:feelswhere::feelswhere:.
ok nigga wtf, did i ask tho

we were talking about ukraine stay on topic

ok nigga wtf, did i ask tho

we were talking about ukraine stay on topic
Stay on topic. We were talking about how Jewish communist ran the USSR for 80 yrs ago. Nigga, so what? Kikes have been running the show in Muttlandia for well over a 100 yrs and mutts haven't batted an eye. :feelskek::feelskek:

Stay on topic. We were talking about how Jewish communist ran the USSR for 80 yrs ago. Nigga, so what? Kikes have been running the show in Muttlandia for well over a 100 yrs and mutts haven't batted an eye. :feelskek::feelskek:
I never disagreed lmfao, I dont have to stay in America tho
I can go literally anywhere, including to russia OR the ukraine to fuck your women in fact americans do that shit literally all the time
It would be literally piss easy for me to go anywhere in the world, plus we actually have rule of law, infrastructure, a roaring economy and an ostensibly increasing population

both countries are jew ran but in america jews are ruling over whites so shit actually gets accomplished whereas slavs aren't even properly enslaveable because they are subhuman

No they're not bro, also why would you trust what they say at all
Russia has a long leading history on nuclear weapons. They had a lethal nuclear arsenal since the 50'; it makes sense that they have improved, since then (regardless of ups and downs). They have also proved many of their claims (look at the video).
Recent years, Russians have also managed to win many wars, and run many covert ops. We'll see what they do in Ukraine :feelsstudy:

Also Ukrainian and Russian women are known for wanting to get with American men (even poor ones) so much so that Putin and Zelensky allow sex tourists to flood the territory getting easy and cheap slav poon
Sooooo....by this comment....are you in favor of turning more slavic men into incels by wanting Russian women to be with American men?:feelsugh::feelsugh:

Sooooo....by this comment....are you in favor of turning more slavic men into incels by wanting Russian women to be with American men?:feelsugh::feelsugh:
idgaf a shit about slavs at all, i hope all slavic men die

Russia has a long leading history on nuclear weapons. They had a lethal nuclear arsenal since the 50'; it makes sense that they have improved, since then (regardless of ups and downs). They have also proved many of their claims (look at the video).
Recent years, Russians have also managed to win many wars, and run many covert ops. We'll see what they do in Ukraine

The US has a way stronger nuclear arsenal and has forever

Also the nation state collapsed in time since the 50s

Stop comparing WW2 russia or 50s Russia to today

ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER BRAG:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
i would never have sex with a slavic woman, but if a bunch of men in america (my primary competition) go to fuck slavic women that will make it easier for me here in america

i would never have sex with a slavic woman, but if a bunch of men in america (my primary competition) go to fuck slavic women that will make it easier for me here in america
Wouldn't that make it harder for slavic men? Oh, I forgot you don't care about any other incels in the world.:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Wouldn't that make it harder for slavic men? Oh, I forgot you don't care about any other incels in the world.:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
Nope don't give a shit at all, most of the faggots are absolute retards such as yourself. All men have to compete in hierarchies with other men - that's just the way it is

If I had a button which would kill 80% of men (myself exempted) I would push that button immediately and try to get a button that would allow me to kill even more

We should encouraging male suicide in order to create a female surplus

And i think we should start with you

"Yeah bro. Let's compete against normies/Chads/Chadlites despite being 5'6" bro.":soy::soy:
I never said that's what we should do. Do they teach reading comprehension in Russia?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fyeYAA6gnU

Yes sir, ready t

o serve my country, Agent Schlomo:fbi::fbi:

BlackpillRamblings

Putin has just signed a decree that allows for troops to enter the two regions (Donetsk and Luhansk) for “peacekeeping". Problem is, more than 60% of the region is under heavy Ukraine control, so "troops to enter the region" means invading it and killing all of the resistance.

Is that what's really gonna happen? Will Ukraine fight and hold? Who'll win, and how long this "conflict" will last? Finally, will Russia stop there or is this just the first step of many? Share your thoughts!

ezgif-1-0bddabe8c6.jpg

PS: there is also a small chance, that nuclear weapons... might be used :feelstrash: at some point :feelsmega:

ww :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Time to ukrainemaxx and to fuck ukrainian foids until you get shot by the Russian army

I'm finally an officer thanks to @BlackpillRamblings:feelskek::feelskek:

And then you said:

What do you mean when you say "all men?" You don't consider incels as men? Chads?:feelswhere::feelswhere:
All men have to compete in hierarchies with other men (for access to women). If you don't want to access women - then don't compete.

If you want to sit on your ass and go MGTOW or NEET all day go ahead be my guest I don't care.

Also you can compete by sabotaging the competition which is what that was in context too. Like fucking over slavic males by fucking their women or going to SEA

Anyways what I said was literally the blackpill in a one sentence statement, that's literally what the blackpill is dumbass

All men have to compete in hierarchies with other men (for access to women). If you don't want to access women - then don't compete.

If you want to sit on your ass and go MGTOW or NEET all day go ahead be my guest I don't care.

Also you can compete by sabotaging the competition which is what that was in context too. Like fucking over slavic males by fucking their women or going to SEA

Anyways what I said was literally the blackpill in a one sentence statement, that's literally what the blackpill is dumbass
Except there's no incentive to compete against other man, dumbass. :feelsugh::feelsugh:
You seriously wanna kill slavcels so you can have access to Svetlana's blown out gash?:feelskek::feelskek:.

Why in the fuck would an incel compete against other men for access to 2nd rate blown-out holes? In the blackpill community, we want:

Women who are debtless virgins without tattoos, PERIOD:blackpill::blackpill:

Do you like to compete against other man for Chad's sloppy seconds too?:feelskek::feelskek:

Except there's no incentive to compete against other man, dumbass. :feelsugh::feelsugh:
You seriously wanna kill slavcels so you can have access to Svetlana's blown out gash?:feelskek::feelskek:.

Why in the fuck would an incel compete against other men for access to 2nd rate blown-out holes? In the blackpill community, we want:

Women who are debtless virgins without tattoos, PERIOD:blackpill::blackpill:
The more men die off or check out of the dating market, the better chance I have of getting that. There is a surplus of males driving inceldom the easiest way to solve that surplus? kill males off

The more men die off or check out of the dating market, the better chance I have of getting that. There is a surplus of males driving inceldom the easiest way to solve that surplus? kill males off
So instead of blaming foid's unchecked hypergamous behavior and third-wave feminism, you would rather men die or check out of the dating market?

Are you sure you're not a male feminist?:feelsugh::feelsugh:

So instead of blaming foid's unchecked hypergamous behavior and third-wave feminism, you would rather men die or check out of the dating market?

Are you sure you're not a male feminist?:feelsugh::feelsugh:
I think you might be genuinely retarded

Obviously women are fucking evil, but I have no recourse to do anything about that. Even if we returned to patriarchal times (we won't) we would have still have a surplus of excess males that would be incel and there's no telling if we have polygamy in that patriarchal society furthering the problem of "excess males." Historically, men kill other men, destroy other tribes and societies, and climb power structures over other men in order to get pussy - that's just how it is.

I will probably end up resorting to a virgin SEA girl at some point
Just because a foid tells you she's a virgin, doesn't make it true:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:.If you ever find yourself with muh pure virgin SEA girl, a cervical examination would tell you all you need to know.:feelswhere::feelswhere:

"After childbirth, the external os becomes bounded by lips in front and in back and is thus more slitlike."

Obviously women are fucking evil, but I have no recourse to do anything about that. Even if we returned to patriarchal times (we won't) we would have still have a surplus of excess males that would be incel and there's no telling if we have polygamy in that patriarchal society furthering the problem of "excess males." Historically, men kill other men, destroy other tribes and societies, and climb power structures over other men in order to get pussy - that's just how it is.
You don't know that though. How many men were incels back during the patriarchy vs. how many of them are there now?:feelsokman::feelsokman:

You don't know that though. How many men were incels back during the patriarchy vs. how many of them are there now?:feelsokman::feelsokman:
Most men died from disease or war or famine or were sent off to conquer territory

I think you might be genuinely retarded

Polygamy does not exist in a patriarchal and civilized societies led by men. Polygamy does exist in matriarchal and gynocentric societies, hence why you're fixated in competing with other men for reproductive rights.

Polygamy does not exist in a patriarchal and civilized societies led by men. Polygamy does exist in matriarchal and gynocentric societies, hence why you're fixated in competing with other men for reproductive rights.
Vikings, Rome, Mongols, Muslims, etc.

So I guess:

"Just die from famine and war so I can breed bro." "Just starve to death theory."
obviously i cant affectuate world geopolitics, but if i have the opportunity to fuck over someone i will take it

obviously i cant affectuate world geopolitics, but if i have the opportunity to fuck over someone i will take it
Psychopathy is actually part of the dark triad traits. You sure you're not a :chad::chad:?

Psychopathy is actually part of the dark triad traits. You sure you're not a :chad::chad:?
You're grasping at every possible straw looking for a gotcha just because fifteen posts ago I knew more about geopolitics and history than you did

Muslims exist
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Does the Roman Empire still exist? The Ottomans? The Umayad Caliphate? Where they at? Oh, that's right, they got BTFO'ED BY other societies where monogamy was enforced and/or succumbed to egalitarianism.