Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Russia clearly wanted war.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Main qimg a04f7402e9c71df08460d953aa2dbe2b lq

Before any 'deboonker' comes to 'deboonk' it, I will post pics from serious sources.

U s military bases in europe v0 a6iyl617tocb1

it's the only way US can keep control of europe and keep russia from occupying neighboring countries

I hope nukes start flying and turn this clown world into ash

Eastern Slav = Russian.
Most Ruskies, are mixed mutts. Either mongolies, fino-ugric, and other turkic tribes.

True slavs are mostly in the weastrean boarders, with some sprinkled in the south center and vladivostok area.

it's the only way US can keep control of europe and keep russia from occupying neighboring countries
Russia could easily occupy Georgia in 2008 but she took only territories which already weren't under Georgian control from 1992.
Georgia still exists as an independent country without fearing Russian invasion.
That take 'that bad Russia wants to occupy all its neighbours' is a retarded take.

Most Ruskies, are mixed mutts. Either mongolies, fino-ugric, and other turkic tribes.

True slavs are mostly in the weastrean boarders, with some sprinkled in the south center and vladivostok area.
All ethnicities are mixed through thousands years of history. Only complete retard can believe in the 'pure' nations.

All ethnicities are mixed through thousands years of history. Only complete retard can believe in the 'pure' nations.
Well Im a reatard since I believe in homogenous countries(((((, Better then being a racemixed mutt.

Well Im a reatard since I believe in homogenous countries(((((, Better then being a racemixed mutt.
Like Germanics never mixed with various invaders from Asia during the fall of Roman empire or with Slavs and Balts ( in East Prussia ) lately.
However, if you believe that Finno-Ugric people are somehow inferior to Balts, it's your right.

Like Germanics never mixed with various invaders from Asia during the fall of Roman empire or with Slavs and Balts ( in East Prussia ) lately.
However, if you believe that Finno-Ugric people are somehow inferior to Balts, it's your right.
Someone got butt hurt, and no, I like finns. But I want them to remain finns and not intermix. I love most people, even africans and muslims. As long as they stay in their own states and don't come to mine and intermix with w0men from MINE nation.

Someone got butt hurt, and no, I like finns. But I want them to remain finns and not intermix. I love most people, even africans and muslims. As long as they stay in their own states and don't come to mine and intermix with w0men from MINE nation.
Irony is that Germanic people don't wanted to stay in their own states in conquered lands of Finns ( Swedes ) and Estonians ( Germans ).