Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Russia bans several popular anime series over fears of violence being re-enacted

• Thread starter your personality
  • Start date
based, fuck anime

based, fuck anime
Would your reaction be the same if an anglo country like the US or UK did this?

Btw anime is a cope like any other and many incels cope with anime. Why penalize incel's copes to please society and government?

Would your reaction be the same if an anglo country like the US or UK did this?

Btw anime is a cope like any other and many incels cope with anime. Why penalize incel's copes to please society and government?
I'm not srs dude, I watch anime regularly lol

Most of my philosophy and wisdom came from anime/manga ngl

I'm not srs dude, I watch anime regularly lol
That's good tbh
Existing copes being limited that nonetheless did't involve any actual physical harm being done to anyone always works against incels imo. Sounds like libertarianism to a great degree but tbh non incels way of dealing with incels is pretty authoritarian in itself ngl

Last edited:
JFL.

LARPS about concerns regarding "cruelty and violence" in anime.

Bombs entire cities in Syria killing tens of thousands up to hundreds of thousands.
@Irredeemable

Violence is bad, but okay against us
Russia pretending to care about violence is ironic. Reminder that they killed over 300 innocent people in a hostage crisis.

Its all just a face value, the Russian government does really not give a shit what you watch.

I support the decision. After all we cant have people using magical eye powers to light each other on fire like in Naruto or blowing up entire cities by shooting energy beams out their hands like dragonball. Makes sense. But oh, were still going to make movies, Tv shows, and documentaries about rapist, serial killers, gangs, violence, war, etc. You know, things people can ACTUALLY re-enact.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back