Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News RUSSIA bans it's flights from entering PALESTINIAN AIRSPACE TILL AUGUST 16TH

@DarkStar
@VideoGameCoper
@Anarcho Nihilist
@Da_Yunez
@WorthlessSlavicShit

Thats the thing to watch, if there is a massive missiles attack they will close down the air travel in the region.

Thats the thing to watch, if there is a massive missiles attack they will close down the air travel in the region.
What do you think the response is going to be? Would they just launch missiles and get over with it?

Sounds like some more action is stirring up over there

What do you think the response is going to be? Would they just launch missiles and get over with it?

I'm not sure. There will have to be some sort of main strike. And then probably scaling up Iran's support and activities in Lebanon and Syria and Gaza over the coming months. Northern Israel seems really vulnerable to weaponry like artillery and mortars and those trucks with a bunch of missiles on them like the Russians and Ukrainians have.

I'm not sure. There will have to be some sort of main strike. And then probably scaling up Iran's support and activities in Lebanon and Syria and Gaza over the coming months. Northern Israel seems really vulnerable to weaponry like artillery and mortars and those trucks with a bunch of missiles on them like the Russians and Ukrainians have.
I see. Thanks

Damn, is it really going down:worryfeels:? Wonder how this one will end. There was lots of gloating over how the last time, Israel + UK + US + France or whoever that was joining them managed to shoot down almost everything Iran threw at the first of them in a pre-telegraphed and publicly announced attack:feelshaha:, but curiously, very few of the gloaters brought up that despite all of that, most of Iran's ballistic missiles still weren't shot down and hit the target, and nobody really knows how many such missiles Iran has:feelshmm:.

They know it's gonna occur. Hopefully Iran's missiles do some damage

Damn, is it really going down:worryfeels:? Wonder how this one will end. There was lots of gloating over how the last time, Israel + UK + US + France or whoever that was joining them managed to shoot down almost everything Iran threw at the first of them in a pre-telegraphed and publicly announced attack:feelshaha:, but curiously, very few of the gloaters brought up that despite all of that, most of Iran's ballistic missiles still weren't shot down and hit the target, and nobody really knows how many such missiles Iran has:feelshmm:.
Exactly. But you didn't mention that even Jordan shot a few down. Most were shot down by uncel Sam.

Exactly. But you didn't mention that even Jordan shot a few down. Most were shot down by uncel Sam.
True. I remembered that they also got some help from the other countries between Israel and Iran in the middle of writing it.

True. I remembered that they also got some help from the other countries between Israel and Iran in the middle of writing it.
Just shows how weak pissrael really is. They struggle to even shoot down slow moving drones. Uncel Sam did everything for them

This time, no warning from Iran and Lebanon, Yemen, and Syrian rebels will be joining in. Jordan also won’t help in the defense

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back