Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Russia announced an ambitious plan to beef up its military from 1 million to 1.5 million

Slava rossiya:feelsautistic:

It really depends on how well-trained they happen to be; poorly trained and equipped new recruits won't do much to turn the tide. :feelsjuice:

Yes another massive failure let’s go.

Drop the nukes already Putin nigger

It really depends on how well-trained they happen to be; poorly trained and equipped new recruits won't do much to turn the tide. :feelsjuice:

The reservists being called up are getting 3 months training, the first wave will be sent in probably in January or February since they started training in October.

And Russians get the mandatory 1 year military service at age 18, although something smart new reforms are changing that to age 21, and they are thinking of moving it to 2 years.

I don't know how much training reservists get in normal times. For professional contract soldiers as they are adding them I don't know how much training they get.

It depends on how desperate the situation is at the time how fast to send them in too.

@shii410

Your thoughts?

ZZZZZZZ VVVVVV

Ima leaving this country asap

You're Russian right? Can you blackpill me on why your part of the world has the highest suicide rate of everyone else in Europe?

Ya what Russia is doing is you can't just jump from a 1 million man army to like 3 million men all at once. You do it in stages, like as more military factories come online, training facilities are scaled up, officers finish training, etc. And you hope somewhere along the way its enough to overwhelm the opponent, so then you don't have to keep going further.

That was when I was thinking about the mobilization in October of 360,000 Russians called up. I realized there is only so much training infrastructure, ready arms and ammo, officers, etc. Then the 3 month training.. to me it is very likely in January will be the 2nd wave of mobilization of another 360,000+.

You're Russian right? Can you blackpill me on why your part of the world has the highest suicide rate of everyone else in Europe?
Yas, i can enlighten you.. @_meh come here, i forgot to reply to you on this occasion, when you asked me abt that, sorry

Lets see... Majority of russians is living in complete peripherals. Peripherals have all basic human necessities, ofc.. we got some jobs, some higher education

But. It is not enough for ppl) especially, when they see that metropoly denizens (Moscow and towns with mil+ population) got fucking everything

Now, you want to leave your old town.. cannot) because no real jobs! only delivery bois, warehouse, or breaking back blue-collar job

enough is enough, rich or smart enough actually going into metropoly or out of country, and those who are lesser.. they are forced to rot in agony, or just forget about everything and live like an npc

what, are you expecting me to live here? Ppl becoming alcoholics to forget about all of this, all this unending poverty

and some die. Cuz poverty. Cuz total desperation. Cuz nobody wants those stinky peripherals

Nice weather, huh?

and i can be wrong, of course

ima not an oracle, this is just my opinion

You can guess where i live from my essay)

More meat for the meat grinder, if it’s men dying no one cares. - Zelenskyy, Putin

02969174 2710 41D8 9966 9F63BFB37A6B

Ya what Russia is doing is you can't just jump from a 1 million man army to like 3 million men all at once. You do it in stages, like as more military factories come online, training facilities are scaled up, officers finish training, etc. And you hope somewhere along the way its enough to overwhelm the opponent, so then you don't have to keep going further.

That was when I was thinking about the mobilization in October of 360,000 Russians called up. I realized there is only so much training infrastructure, ready arms and ammo, officers, etc. Then the 3 month training.. to me it is very likely in January will be the 2nd wave of mobilization of another 360,000+.
Yeah, you are fully correct here, good work

Russias demography is not good and the number of their young men is inflated by immigrants from central asia simmiliar to the west

and i can be wrong, of course

ima not an oracle, this is just my opinion

You can guess where i live from my essay)

Something interesting I've been thinking about in Russia.. is there is now huge printing and war spending. Money is starting to flow around Russia.

In America in 1939 we were in a depression. 1 year later the economy was taking off with the war spending. And the 1940's were a super boom in the economy as $trillions in war spending across America got money to the people in America.

Yas, i can enlighten you.. @_meh come here, i forgot to reply to you on this occasion, when you asked me abt that, sorry

Lets see... Majority of russians is living in complete peripherals. Peripherals have all basic human necessities, ofc.. we got some jobs, some higher education

But. It is not enough for ppl) especially, when they see that metropoly denizens (Moscow and towns with mil+ population) got fucking everything

Now, you want to leave your old town.. cannot) because no real jobs! only delivery bois, warehouse, or breaking back blue-collar job

enough is enough, rich or smart enough actually going into metropoly or out of country, and those who are lesser.. they are forced to rot in agony, or just forget about everything and live like an npc

what, are you expecting me to live here? Ppl becoming alcoholics to forget about all of this, all this unending poverty

and some die. Cuz poverty. Cuz total desperation. Cuz nobody wants those stinky peripherals

Nice weather, huh?
And for who did i post this essay?

Kinda sad, oh well

Hope ukraine wins since they are far right

Russ nigger pages all love left wing shit and praise their ethiopian brothers

You have it the other way around. NATO is trying to spread gynocentrism and globohomo to Ukraine

Слава России!

You have it the other way around. NATO is trying to spread gynocentrism and globohomo to Ukraine
So i thought at first hut after seeing rus pages i hope they all die low iq slavs

One of the main reasons why Russia was so bad during this war are flawed supply lines. The more the war turns toward the russian borders the better the russians should become. I can only assume that the russian supply is near perfect, once the ukrainians attack Moscow. That might take another couple of weeks though *eyerolls*

Till then, start the meat grinder. Fucking retards.

Keep sending wave after wave of expendable incels to the front

based. hopefully they start sending female soldier too. They need also round up the boomer Russians and send em in. Every Russian needs serve his nation.

Smart thing they did was raise the age you can join the Russian military from 40 to 50 I believe. And up to 60 if they previously served.

ukraine is jewish owned

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back