Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Running criminal/killer game is SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN to make you MORE ATTRACTIVE to women.

strange how IT doesn't feature this post

You actually don't fucking even know how legit this is

I have grown up in the ghetto and seen....the fucking most repulsive...downright disgusting blacks get lots of sex. I mog these fuckers to the....literal next 30 galaxies away from the Milky Way and back. All they had to do was sag their pants and say "ayyyy bitch whats happenin"
Huge truth pill. Never in my life have I seen a low status virgin black guy with muscle.

Well I'm black and 6'6 and have muscle but still a virgin
Run thug game report results in three months. Or give me pics and let me run a tinder experiment for you.

Well I'm black and 6'6 and have muscle but still a virgin

like i really hate saying this because it's such bullshit but all you have to do is act like you're from the hood and you'll score SOMETHING

the ONLY black virgins i've ever seen were those who had civilized, eloquent mannerisms, didn't really say "nigga" and all that

like idk why the fuck your race has to resort to this bullshit to get laid but it's not my fault man im sorry

it's not even like blacks are the only ones who run thug game to get laid, plenty of wiggers, chiggers, etc get laid via this as well. women are fucking retarded.

https://cheatingwithoutremorse.tumblr.com/
Here is one that I found and it looks similar but not sure if it is the original haven't really looked too closely. I don't have the old link, I think I saw it on /pol/ like 2 years ago but it should be out there if you google it.
>"why neets exist"
>"why young men are opting out of society"
>"why older men aren't getting married"
>"why marriage statistics are getting lower every year"
>"lmao incel virgins want a gf? why dont you just go after women then"
>"misogyny is wrong!"
>"women are perfect and can do no wrong"
This tumblr answers so many questions. This is only one hoe thought, imagine the amount of women whom do shit like this and don't report on the internet, but I've heard and saw things irl as bad as this, I'm not really surprised.

It's a fact that women fantasise about being raped.

You actually don't fucking even know how legit this is

I have grown up in the ghetto and seen....the fucking most repulsive...downright disgusting blacks get lots of sex. I mog these fuckers to the....literal next 30 galaxies away from the Milky Way and back. All they had to do was sag their pants and say "ayyyy bitch whats happenin"
True. They attain status by being criminals.

However I do believe white men can also run this game- especially with degenerate ethnic women.
like i really hate saying this because it's such bullshit but all you have to do is act like you're from the hood and you'll score SOMETHING

the ONLY black virgins i've ever seen were those who had civilized, eloquent mannerisms, didn't really say "nigga" and all that

like idk why the fuck your race has to resort to this bullshit to get laid but it's not my fault man im sorry

it's not even like blacks are the only ones who run thug game to get laid, plenty of wiggers, chiggers, etc get laid via this as well. women are fucking retarded.
Black males who act in a non-beta behavior can score pussy.

The thing is that when women are aroused, it has been observed that their cervix will rise. There is only one other time this occurs - when women are in danger/afraid.

Let this voidpill sink in for a second: a woman is as turned on by you violently raping her as she is by getting chosen by Chad. It is how they're built. They're designed to submit to us through rape in times when Chad isn't available to them.

Women love evil men, if you don't have at least a 2:1 kill-death ratio it's OVER. They also love seeing Chad bullying incels, I remember a blog that was 100% rage/suicide/blackpill fuel it was called "cheating on a loser" and it was basically a girl telling about how she fucked other dudes without her boyfriend knowing and she also posted fantasies about her lovers beating her boyfriend. I think it had like 20k followers or something it was crazy.
And the vast majority of women are weak, and like brat-like children. Chad to these women are like their violent daddy. Right-wing white knights are so cucked man, they think their 'aryan princesses' are perfect but in truth they enjoy getting raped by Tyrone behind their back. The modern slut is not strong, intelligent, kind, loyal, truthful and just about any trait you could consider good. I don't know how you would even WANT to fuck a disgusting whore like that, it's like having zero self respect. Unless the supposed minority who shows all those good traits appears, keep to your waifu.

en-yakisikli-mahkum-jeremy-meeksin-sevgilisi-chloe-green-bu-daha-baslangic,D7gWBBe6SUOPVDKjResx8A.jpg

Personality isn't really that important to most women. They often euphemize personality for muscles and a masculine face. When gangbanger Jeremy Meeks was released from prison for robbing and beating another boy close to death, his girlfriend married and had children with him. Meeks improved his personality so much that he later cheated on his wife with a rich bimbo and didn't even feel bad about it.
They wouldnt care if he worked at mcdonalds.
They like him cause hes a chocolate chad.
Its like most of this forum doesnt even know what the blackpill is.

Anything women perceive as being strong they will have sex with. You can literally be the scum of the earth and still drown in pussy.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand he's gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back