Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Running criminal/killer game is SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN to make you MORE ATTRACTIVE to women.

I haven't got any groupie yet for openly admitting that I have zero morals though. Oh wait, I'm ugly.
its not enough to just talk the talk.
"yeah girl, im such a crazy evil badboy!" doesnt do shit if your actions are still high inhib beta behavior.

its not enough to just talk the talk.
"yeah girl, im such a crazy evil badboy!" doesnt do shit if your actions are still high inhib beta behavior.
So I should actually kill a girl to get more girls?

So I should actually kill a girl to get more girls?
it worked for ted bundy lol
still wouldnt recommend it. even if you get fanmail from femoids, youre still in prison which fucking sucks.

it worked for ted bundy lol
still wouldnt recommend it. even if you get fanmail from femoids, youre still in prison which fucking sucks.
Yeah prison is the only reason I won't do it.

"I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters, all the same. They love being dominated." --Oscar Wilde

Lmao this can't be fucking real.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...eople-criminal-records-males-study-finds.html
"Females are more likely to lust after people with criminal records than males, study finds"

"Over 70 per cent of cases of sexual misconduct in US correctional system [involved] female staff, despite them making up less than half of the prison workforce."

https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/evolution-the-self/201204/why-do-women-fall-serial-killers
"It turns out that killing people is an effective way to elicit the attention of many women: virtually every serial killer, including Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, and David Berkowitz, have received love letters from large numbers of female fans."

"Women regularly purchase an astronomical amount of romance fiction (and, more and more, anonymously through the Web). And what this suggests is that while those who fall for serial killers may represent a pathological exaggeration of a female’s erotic mind, many women (at least secretly, or subliminally) can’t help but be drawn toward cold-blooded, controlling, “bad boys” whose dominance symbolizes quite the opposite of what in relationships they’re consciously seeking."

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo David fucking Berkowitz received love letters?

HAHAHAHAHAHHA WTF IS WRONG WITH THEM TBH????

throw the towel in. swallow the blackpill. never allow even a single one of these unchaste roasties to have a pussy pass despite their hypocrisy and lies.

ULTIMATE BLACKPILL - Gacy got love letters

The school shooters who didint kill themselves will have a harem waiting for them when they get out.

well we didnt need scientific evidence to know this, although if any normies lurk then maybe they can sink this into their thick heads.

But yep just look at fucking jeremy meeks as an example

Femoids are attracted to dark triad traits in man? Nothing new here. Only worth mentioning that if you possess these traits being ugly you will be perceived as creepy weirdo psychopath, nothing else.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...eople-criminal-records-males-study-finds.html
"Females are more likely to lust after people with criminal records than males, study finds"

"Over 70 per cent of cases of sexual misconduct in US correctional system [involved] female staff, despite them making up less than half of the prison workforce."

https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/evolution-the-self/201204/why-do-women-fall-serial-killers
"It turns out that killing people is an effective way to elicit the attention of many women: virtually every serial killer, including Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, and David Berkowitz, have received love letters from large numbers of female fans."

"Women regularly purchase an astronomical amount of romance fiction (and, more and more, anonymously through the Web). And what this suggests is that while those who fall for serial killers may represent a pathological exaggeration of a female’s erotic mind, many women (at least secretly, or subliminally) can’t help but be drawn toward cold-blooded, controlling, “bad boys” whose dominance symbolizes quite the opposite of what in relationships they’re consciously seeking."
This may be false causation. Its likely that a lot of criminals are more attractive people in general because high T, explaining the correlation. Remember, there are plenty of ugly criminals who get imprisoned for rape because they breathed too hard in the same room as a woman.

well i guess the personality meem is true to an extent...

thug game is legit. good example is lil wayne and his severely recessed cin, or maybe thats evidence of JBB theory...:think:

thug game is legit. good example is lil wayne and his severely recessed cin, or maybe thats evidence of JBB theory...:think:
Thug game is JBB theory. Any black can gymcel and run thug game, no matter how ugly they are. The same cannot be said for whites.

en-yakisikli-mahkum-jeremy-meeksin-sevgilisi-chloe-green-bu-daha-baslangic,D7gWBBe6SUOPVDKjResx8A.jpg

Personality isn't really that important to most women. They often euphemize personality for muscles and a masculine face. When gangbanger Jeremy Meeks was released from prison for robbing and beating another boy close to death, his girlfriend married and had children with him. Meeks improved his personality so much that he later cheated on his wife with a rich bimbo and didn't even feel bad about it.

Also infamy = status.

Females are primal animals who lust after desirable traits you would find in a hunter gatherer tribe-like society.

Females are primal animals who lust after desirable traits you would find in a hunter gatherer tribe-like society.
Would you expect them to be somewhat evolved or something? Males evolved, femoids stayed all the same.

Being a literal criminal or killer gives you status as a male. JFL at "muh personality."
Yet everyone laughed at my post about having to be a killer or be feared to be respected as a manlet, this proves my theory.

FUCK
that moment when your
PERSONALITY mogged by TeD Bundy

The badboy fetish is what first really redpilled me on women. I mean chasing alpha jocks is one thing, but when you see serial killers and mass shooters with fangirls you know something really really fucked up is going on. They're so fucking primitive in every way.

>If I kill women it would make me more attractive to them than if I treated them with respect

Really stimulates the axons

>If I kill women it would make me more attractive to them than if I treated them with respect

Really stimulates the axons

They’re used to Chad Erectus violently dominating the tribe and fucking their brains out. Nothing’s changed, even Cho could have gotten tons of girls if he managed to escape and stay out of jail.

Doesn't seem to apply to cybercrime.

This may be false causation. Its likely that a lot of criminals are more attractive people in general because high T, explaining the correlation. Remember, there are plenty of ugly criminals who get imprisoned for rape because they breathed too hard in the same room as a woman.

While it's true that your hormonal file does have an effect on your psyche, the really pronounced effects are at super physiological levels. Most of your personality is inheritable and independent of your hormones.

The big 5 personality traits have been shown to be inheritable to a degree, and psychopathy is more common in people whose parents were psychopaths themselves.

Old news, but fuck jail, I'd rather LDAR right now.

9d-1.jpg
Serial-Killer-Groupies-main.jpg
0312J9s6gggodQezlqkKzDl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9

Last edited:
Women love "bad boys"...and then later act surprised when she gets her face stomped in. Stupid whores :lul:

This 100%. Honestly they deserve it if they're going to hang around those brutes.

"what was your relationship like?" "It was very passionate" In other words he fucked are brains out and pumped her like a stuffed turkey, fucking slut!

This is legit, they feel a sense being bad themselves by association and how many times have we’ve heard from sum clucking cumslut about “She gonna get her man to beat yo ass!!!”

I tend to believe anything from Psychology Today is pretty creditable...
because they link their sources unlike a lot of the media garbage we see today

Thug game is JBB theory. Any black can gymcel and run thug game, no matter how ugly they are. The same cannot be said for whites.

You actually don't fucking even know how legit this is

I have grown up in the ghetto and seen....the fucking most repulsive...downright disgusting blacks get lots of sex. I mog these fuckers to the....literal next 30 galaxies away from the Milky Way and back. All they had to do was sag their pants and say "ayyyy bitch whats happenin"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back