Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Running away and living alone without anyone knowing would be lifefuel

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
tbhfrdedsrsngl my family is annoying religion faggots who really believe in Noah's flood. I want to run away and live in a city out of sight from any relative or family :fuk:

i don't live with my family but they beleive in thul qarnayn (the two horned one) and that there's billions of giant between two walls now and they're going to kill us all in the futur.

i don't live with my family but they beleive in thul qarnayn (the two horned one) and that there's billions of giant between two walls now and they're going to kill us all in the futur.
Yajooj majooj

tbhfrdedsrsngl my family is annoying religion faggots who really believe in Noah's flood. I want to run away and live in a city out of sight from any relative or family :fuk:

it must hurt to be forced to live among low iq religioncels

Yajooj majooj
يأجوج ومأجوج
يأجوج ومأجوج يعدلون عن الخروج بعد أن أدى البشر مهمّتهم على أكمل وجه

it must hurt to be forced to live among low iq religioncels
fr they consider blasphemy questioning depraved shit some peasants in arabia wrote too low iq tbh