Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rumors about me in school

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
So today
(january 19 2023) in science class i asked my teacher do you lack self control; i meant it in a way as in food (over eating) but he though i was talking about sex.
I asked him have you ever fasted, gone days without eating, he said not more than 1 day.
Later he said, something about me being a creep, you creep out girls blah blah blah,
then he said ive had you talk to girls
About sexual matters down the trail.
Which to my fault i did say it to one to this girl down the trail who i assumed was gay
That my friend can straight them. Brutal
The kids and the teachers dont like me

Go ER on your English teacher so they replace him with someone who will teach you how to format sentences.

COMMIT A MASS SHOOTING (IN GTA 5)

trucel trait: no one discusses you ever

Why did you ask this to your teacher?

I miss the basement, being alone with Yahoo Answers anonymity for hours was rewarding.
Wasn't there a lot of sex havers on there posting about their sex problems and relationships?

Wasn't there a lot of sex havers on there posting about their sex problems and relationships?

It varied by section.

I was mostly on YA Politics for most of the day.

Fucking youngcels with their "in the school" posts ffs :feelsseriously:

This shit unreadable

Next

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back