Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Rum and whiskey both taste like shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 21504
  • Start date
Deleted member 21504

Deleted member 21504

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
Cant drink the piss shit pee poo garbage. Feel like im gonna vomit. Last time I drank I managed to down around 2 litres but then i fucking threw up! :feels: :feels: :feels:

Me too
The only thing i can Drink without feeling Like am tortured is beer and red wine

You have to learn to drink it.
I also recommend taking a shot of drum then immediately drinking something else you like

You have to learn to drink it.
I also recommend taking a shot of drum then immediately drinking something else you like
Im gonna mix drinks, then switch to raw cuz now i feel like throwing up just by smelling 40%ers lmao

Lets drink mead and liqueur

i don,t really drink but i do like me a good bottle of sno drop every now and again soft drink for those who don,t know and it burns my throat as it goes down then settles in the gut with just a hint of a snow drop on the back of the tongue best soft drink aorund thank you kirks australia.

i don,t really drink but i do like me a good bottle of sno drop every now and again soft drink for those who don,t know and it burns my throat as it goes down then settles in the gut with just a hint of a snow drop on the back of the tongue best soft drink aorund thank you kirks australia.
Nice sentence.

You aren't supposed to try drink that trash straight. Try rum with eggnog or coke

Same.I always vomit after I drink too much rum

Rum and whiskey are two of the most cost-dependent drinks. You really get what you pay for. If you want rum or whiskey that tastes good, you better not be poor.

Whiskey is good. Which whiskey did you try?

Well, it is poisonous so I dunno brah

Alcohol tastes disgusting. But I do miss the taste of whisky. It's been like 4 years since I last drank whisky.

Ive never tried them

have you heard of a mix drink

I just drink apple juice and pretend it’s whiskey

Agree ever tried martini? :feelstrash:

The addiction of Normies and Chad to Alcohol is kind of a mystery to me.
I suppose it's the the social aspect of it that gets them, and that's why we incels are immune to it I guess.

I’m straight edge now because I nearly became an alcoholic, but I used to love gin. Cheap gin, expensive gin, it all went down easy. Once I realized that I was drinking a fifth of gin a day and taking painkillers, I stopped.

Not only was it breaking me financially but it was also wrecking my health. If I’m going to die, I want it to be a better way than liver failure.

I’m straight edge now because I nearly became an alcoholic, but I used to love gin. Cheap gin, expensive gin, it all went down easy. Once I realized that I was drinking a fifth of gin a day and taking painkillers, I stopped.

Not only was it breaking me financially but it was also wrecking my health. If I’m going to die, I want it to be a better way than liver failure.
A bettER way, huh? :lul: :lul: :lul:

Alcohol is highly overrated
It just creates alcoholics

im not a fan of alcohol i dont understand the craze and worship around, same thing with smoking
i drink beer from time to time though

All alcohol taste like a shit!

Buy cheap rum or whiskey and mix them with coke, then try drinking it straight after some time and soon you'll love it.