Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Rules Are For Poor People

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/X4I7gNEZ_gQ?t=53

Its weird to actually see a video where someone so blatantly says this, because this is something I have always believed but I've never seen it said so openly and in such a straightforward manner

Can you imagine a politician saying this? :feelskek:

Rich people don't pay taxes, they use tax loopholes because they have the resources and means to exploit those loopholes

Think of one crime that is treated as the "worst thing in the world", pedophilia

For an average man you will get buried under the prison and you getting caught is very likely

For a rich/wealthy man you can literally just pay for what you want through whatever means available and never get caught, go to some 3rd world country, or some secret "sex party" or some other fucked up shit lol (you know these people usually have these kinds of connections)

These wealthy hollywood elites are fucking kids left and right :feelskek:, you know the Harvey Weinstein types, and they will probably never get caught and go to prison (Weinsteins case was a rarity, he probably pissed someone above him off)

RULES ARE FOR POOR PEOPLE

Last edited:
I wish I was born into a rich family ffs. I wish I was tall even more though.

Big truth tbh. Well nothing we can do but money max and cope.
I wish I was born into a rich family ffs. I wish I was tall even more though.
Agreed. Being manlet is curse and so is being wagie. Will take me another 10-20 years to retire. :smonk::feelsohgod::smonk:

Nothing I can do to speed this process. I am trying to but it is taking forever.

Will take me another 10-20 years to retire. :smonk::feelsohgod::smonk:
Don't you have more than 150K+?, you said you did in a thread before, so if you are trading successfully it shouldn't take you that long at all

Don't you have more than 150K+?, you said you did in a thread before, so if you are trading successfully it shouldn't take you that long at all
I did but that was during covid boom. I am making far less as of recent. My trading strategy isn't working anymore. Growth stocks have basically fizzled out and even crashed in some cases. So I will have to find some new strategies and money max ideas.

My goal is 2.75- 4 million usd savings so even at 100k savings yearly, progress is slow.

I did but that was during covid boom. I am making far less as of recent. My trading strategy isn't working anymore. Growth stocks have basically fizzled out and even crashed in some cases. So I will have to find some new strategies and money max ideas.

My goal is 2.75- 4 million usd savings so even at 100k savings yearly, progress is slow.
Still I wouldn't sell yourself short with 10 to 20 years lol, at the rate you are going you will get to 800K to 1MILL in like 5 years

But I guess its better to underestimate and try and be realistic

Be sure to avoid any opportunities that look "too good to be true", you wouldn't want to waste the progress you already have

More like rules aren't for :chad:.

Even middle class or the lower affluent class isn't immune. It's the 1% that has all the control.

More like rules aren't for :chad:.
Chad has nothing to do with this conversation lol, you guys need to stop it with this Chad obsession

Inb4 - "Every Chad on the planet is a millionaire and/or makes a ton of money because they can just model"

No, else none of us who are living regular life would see Chads, Tyrones, etc out and about in the low income areas that we live in. Most Chads are working regular jobs just like you and me, they just have the added perk of an amazing sex life. In fact you are less likely to care about financial success and being ambitious if you can already get women to fuck you easily

I've only seen like 3 or 5 legit Chads in my entire life, and they were all just wearing regular clothing, like jeans and a dress shirt, they didn't randomly pull up in a Lamborghini in some regular area where everyday working class people commune to work and live

When you guys exaggerate these memes to the extreme it just makes you look like you are delusional or joking around and not being serious

Jeremy Meeks existing doesn't mean all Chads, Tyrones, etc are millionaires or "make good money", and I'll say this once again, a man who can get laid easily on looks alone is going to be way less ambitious than an average looking guy who struggles to date, because there is no motivation

Most men want to be rich so they can have access to women and have a sex life. Every friend I've ever talked to about having a "good career" or getting a "nice car" only really wanted these things so they could have sex with beautiful women. The core motivation for most men is women, so if you can get women without doing all the extra shit, you won't bother to do much in life

Chad has nothing to do with this conversation lol, you guys need to stop it with this Chad obsession

Inb4 - "Every Chad on the planet is a millionaire and/or makes a ton of money because they can just model"

No, else none of us who are living regular life would see Chads, Tyrones, etc out and about in the low income areas that we live in. Most Chads are working regular jobs just like you and me, they just have the added perk of an amazing sex life. In fact you are less likely to care about financial success and being ambitious if you can already get women to fuck you easily

I've only seen like 3 or 5 legit Chads in my entire life, and they were all just wearing regular clothing, like jeans and a dress shirt, they didn't randomly pull up in a Lamborghini in some regular area where everyday working class people commune to work and live

When you guys exaggerate these memes to the extreme it just makes you look like you are delusional or joking around and not being serious

Jeremy Meeks existing doesn't mean all Chads, Tyrones, etc are millionaires or "make good money", and I'll say this once again, a man who can get laid easily on looks alone is going to be way less ambitious than an average looking guy who struggles to date, because there is no motivation

Most men want to be rich so they can have access to women and have a sex life. Every friend I've ever talked to about having a "good career" or getting a "nice car" only really wanted these things so they could have sex with beautiful women. The core motivation for most men is women, so if you can get women without doing all the extra shit, you won't bother to do much in life
Being attractive and having a fulfilling sex life > being a billionaire

The dude makes an irrefutable point and yet plenty of incels refuse to moneymaxx.

The dude makes an irrefutable point and yet plenty of incels refuse to moneymaxx.
Main problem is money maxxing is stressful and many incels also hate risk taking. As they have bad experiences and rarely succeed. You basically need to be willing to take calculated risks consitently and have the persistence to keep trying. A good portion of the user base maybe like 40-50% are students or NEETs and for now,. they aren't motivated enough to hustle and maybe never will be despite it being to their deteriment.

Nonetheless I would advise other incels to do their best, live within their means, and take calculated risks/entrepreneur stuff. Many of them think they will rope or kill themselves in a few years but before they know it will be decades and if they weren't money maxxing, they'll feel regretful.

What fulfills you sexually is based on the standard of masculinity that you adhere to (its based on what you stake your ego on)

If I was like you and obsessed with illusory subjective concepts like "love" and "validation", I would probably choose being more attractive over being a billionaire, but I'm not, I never have been and I never will be (especially after the black pill, why would you value the "love" and "validation" of a group you look down upon so greatly?)

I would choose 100K over being more attractive, because I've never been much of a social person to begin with, I've never wanted to be "desired" or get "attention" or "validation". I just wanted to get sex

I always saw these things as "prerequisites" in order to get sex, so me not getting them didn't make me feel bad, it was me not being able to get sex that made me feel bad (a lot of you guys confuse the worth of the prerequisite with the worth of the goal)

Men like you are obsessed with the prerequisite (being attractive) required to achieve the goal (sex)

Men like me only care about the goal (sex), so if there are alternative means to get it so we can skip all the hassle, we prefer those means

There are two kinds of hunters:

OBJECTIVE HUNTER: One who hunts for survival and/or personal gain, he values:
Food (eats the meat of the hunted animal)
Selling meat and/or various animal parts for money (venison, antlers, etc)
Etc

SUBJECTIVE HUNTER: One who hunts "for sport", he values:
Amount of kills
Size/quality of the animal killed
Handicaps used during the hunt to show off his "hunting prowess" - "I used X rifle with no scope :feelzez:"
Etc

The so called incels and black pillers against paying for sex, are blinded by their ego

They are stuck in the "subjective hunter" mindset and they don't seem to get that such a mindset is only "maintainable" by attractive men

Clinging to that mindset when you know you are genetically inferior is as retarded as keeping yourself homeless because you want to live in a mansion, and you have a "mansion or nothing" rule :feelskek:

PUA culture is all about the "subjective hunt", that is why they treat looks like its a "handicap mechanic" that allows them to show off their "hunting prowess", and men who can't overcome their looks or "self improve" past that limitation "just aren't alpha enough" and "didn't work hard enough"

All I can tell you is good luck hunting, but I'm going to be at a restaurant eating the meat cooked for me, no effort required, just getting straight to the point and feasting

Last edited:
What fulfills you sexually is based on the standard of masculinity that you adhere to (its based on what you stake your ego on)

If I was like you and obsessed with illusory subjective concepts like "love" and "validation", I would probably choose being more attractive over being a billionaire, but I'm not, I never have been and I never will be

I would choose 100K over being more attractive, because I've never been much of a social person to begin with, I've never wanted to be "desired" or get "attention" or "validation". I just wanted to get sex

I always saw these things as "prerequisites" in order to get sex, so me not getting them didn't make me feel bad, it was me not being able to get sex that made me feel bad (a lot of you guys confuse the worth of the prerequisite with the worth of the goal)

Men like you are obsessed with the prerequisite (being attractive) required to achieve the goal (sex)

Men like me only care about the goal (sex), so if there are alternative means to get it so we can skip all the hassle, we prefer those means

There are two kinds of hunters:

OBJECTIVE HUNTER: One who hunts for survival and/or personal gain, he values:
Food (eats the meat of the hunted animal)
Selling meat and/or various animal parts for money (venison, antlers, etc)
Etc

SUBJECTIVE HUNTER: One who hunts "for sport", he values:
Amount of kills
Size/quality of the animal killed
Handicaps used during the hunt to show off his "hunting prowess" - "I used X rifle with no scope :feelzez:"
Etc

The so called incels and black pillers against paying for sex, are blinded by their ego

They are stuck in the "subjective hunter" mindset and they don't seem to get that such a mindset is only "maintainable" by attractive men

Clinging to that mindset when you know you are genetically inferior is as retarded as keeping yourself homeless because you want to live in a mansion, and you have a "mansion or nothing" rule :feelskek:

PUA culture is all about the "subjective hunt", that is why they treat looks like its a "handicap mechanic" that allows them to show off their "hunting prowess", and men who can't overcome their looks or "self improve" past that limitation "just aren't alpha enough" and "didn't work hard enough"

All I can tell you is good luck hunting, but I'm going to be at a restaurant eating the meat cooked for me, no effort required, just getting straight to the point and feasting
But sex feels good. I would like to fuck as many pussy as I want for free while otherwise continue living the life I am living right now. I won't be seen as repulsive, I'll be respected and have foids genuinely want me. And I can fulfill whatever sexual fantasy I want.

With money, beyond what I need to sustain myself, I don't know what to do with it. I'm not a very material person so it seems pointless.

But sex feels good. I would like to fuck as many pussy as I want for free while otherwise continue living the life I am living right now.
Define "free sex", be specific, you know full well what you are saying is bullshit and you guys need to stop it with this "free sex" nonsense

For 99% of men sex is never free, you are always paying in some way, only women get free sex for the most part, regardless of their looks

There is no such thing as "free sex", and no, the exception to the rule doesn't disprove the rule, its retarded to use the experiences of 5-10 percent of the population and say - "If i can't get this I don't want anything"

I won't be seen as repulsive, I'll be respected and have foids genuinely want me.
JFL at caring this much about what people think of you, ironically it's the same people that you look down on (normies)

Do you not see the contradiction?

You can't both devalue someones existence and then ascribe value to their judgement of you

You can't have it both ways, because when you devalue their existence you devalue their judgement too

You can't be all "normies are all stupid and blue pilled" and the say - "I want normies to respect and admire me"

So you want the respect and admiration of "stupid blue pillers"?

You guys never really truly listen to yourself, you don't self scrutinize your beliefs and ideas, so you always end up with contradictory views

I'd bet my left hand the black pill does not align with many of the other beliefs you have, and you don't even realize because you avoid thinking about it

How are you going to look down on women as disgusting, inferior, evil, hypergamous, etc and then think - "I really wish this group valued me and cared about me" :feelskek:

You guys don't know where you stand, you literally can't pick a side, pick a world view, you want to jump back and forth between different thought-frames whenever its convenient to you

Its really dishonest (to yourself and others)

And I can fulfill whatever sexual fantasy I want.
This often still requires money, depending on your fantasy money is definitely required

With money, beyond what I need to sustain myself, I don't know what to do with it. I'm not a very material person so it seems pointless.
Answer the following questions with a simple YES or NO

1. Do you have to work (are you currently employed)?

2. Would not having to work make your life more enjoyable and give you more free time to enjoy the things you do, and find more things to enjoy doing?

If your answers were in this order:
1. YES
2. YES

Then you have contradicted yourself, anytime I see someone say "I wouldn't know what to do with more more" I know they are lying to themselves, its one of the most idiotic statements ever

What you would do, is what you are already doing, just more of it, and you won't have to work to sustain that lifestyle, you would also FIND MORE THINGS TO DO

Maybe you don't know what to do with more money BECAUSE YOU NEVER HAD THE MONEY REQUIRED TO EXPLORE MORE OPTIONS :feelsthink: (something to consider)

Last edited:

:feelsokman::feelzez:

I don't think a lot of incels realize that if they became rich, none of this "hypergamy" or "Chad can do X" shit would matter because as a rich person you essentially exist outside of society, the rules don't apply to you, the same laws don't apply to you, the same restrictions/limitations don't apply to you

You live above it all, but that's ONLY if you are someone who lives an "independent lifestyle"

If you get married, have children, get a 401K, then of course you are going to be at the mercy of all societal norms, and that's because you've signed contracts and undertaken obligations that allows the government and society to manipulate and control you

Every incels aim should be to become a rich "free agent" within this society, so they can just "live above it all" and look down at the world and laugh

Can you imagine yourself chilling on the beach in some Caribbean country, completely relaxed, not a worry in the world, already have your ho appointment booked to fuck a 7+/10 later that same day :feelskek:, gonna go eat some great food in a short while, etc

Do you really think you would react like this - "But Chad is doing X right now bro, time to login to incels.is to make a quick ragefuel thread" :feelskek: (obviously no)

A lot of these guys on this forum are seriously childish, none of these things would matter to you if you were rich, Chad would not be an afterthought, all you would be thinking about is how amazing tomorrow is going to be, just as amazing as today was. I can't wait to get to that point

Last edited:
Big truth tbh. Well nothing we can do but money max and cope.

Agreed. Being manlet is curse and so is being wagie. Will take me another 10-20 years to retire. :smonk::feelsohgod::smonk:

Nothing I can do to speed this process. I am trying to but it is taking forever.
Manlets are number 1 oppressed ugly male. Especially poor the kind it over

Holy shit nigga:worryfeels:. Send some cash to ur poor brutha:feelsaww:

I will take a billion over being a chad and having fulfilling sex life. The shit I will do with that, oh boy!!!

I would put most of it in savings and live of interest and keep 1 million for stuff like research,fun,food etc.

View: https://youtu.be/X4I7gNEZ_gQ?t=53

Its weird to actually see a video where someone so blatantly says this, because this is something I have always believed but I've never seen it said so openly and in such a straightforward manner

Can you imagine a politician saying this? :feelskek:

Rich people don't pay taxes, they use tax loopholes because they have the resources and means to exploit those loopholes

Think of one crime that is treated as the "worst thing in the world", pedophilia

For an average man you will get buried under the prison and you getting caught is very likely

For a rich/wealthy man you can literally just pay for what you want through whatever means available and never get caught, go to some 3rd world country, or some secret "sex party" or some other fucked up shit lol (you know these people usually have these kinds of connections)

These wealthy hollywood elites are fucking kids left and right :feelskek:, you know the Harvey Weinstein types, and they will probably never get caught and go to prison (Weinsteins case was a rarity, he probably pissed someone above him off)

RULES ARE FOR POOR PEOPLE

This guy seems to be one of those pretentious "Financial Gurus" that scam desperate people out their money by selling courses.

We'll see if your money will mean anything in a decade's time