Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ruining other people's lives out of spite is morally righteous

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

owari da
★★
Ruining other people's lives out of spite is the epitome of moral righteousness because it establishes dominance and superiority over others, where this would otherwise not be gained through the natural order of things. An incel will be tortured, mocked and abused, but he can take pride in ruining others. We cannot find happiness in having children like other normal humans can, we must seek altERnatives.

The reason why this is morally righteous in my view is simply because this acts as a balancing factor for an already unjust, unfair world.

Killing niggers is also righteous objectively.

Ruining other people's lives out of spite is the epitome of moral righteousness because it establishes dominance and superiority over others, where this would otherwise not be gained through the natural order of things. An incel will be tortured, mocked and abused, but he can take pride in ruining others. We cannot find happiness in having children like other normal humans can, we must seek altERnatives.

The reason why this is morally righteous in my view is simply because this acts as a balancing factor for an already unjust, unfair world.
An act of retaliation huh? One of the only thing that is real and possible For people like us

ERs are unironically blessed. Killing is a wrong, but the end justify the mean

Killing indiscriminately is peak righteousness.

It is not a wrong in every case, it is sometimes justified. The government kills all the time.

OP has the right idea, and there are multiple ways to do it.

Very much so. If it hurts natalist cunts effectively.
I laugh when some bastards get their plate tainted by some attributed justice.

Like what other ways, aside from the obvious?
I'm thinking in terms of subtle ways that don't lead to people like us getting in trouble. Things like scams, getting them in trouble where they work, etc. The people who hate us are not going to let up so it may be good to be prepared.

I'm thinking in terms of subtle ways that don't lead to people like us getting in trouble. Things like scams, getting them in trouble where they work, etc. The people who hate us are not going to let up so it may be good to be prepared.
I see, I'm not sure I can be subtle to be honest.

It depends whose life are you ruining. Would you find happiness in ruining another incels life?