Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy RSD just won't die

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
I was browsing a tennis forum, and that phaggot RSD Tyler pops up on the side. Apparently he's now a "self help guru". Just look at him, how can people take him seriously? Are people really still that bluepilled?
RSD Advertising

Kek, Soybeardmaxxing

So you're saying there's money to be made?

He is addicted to soylent

The man knows how to hustle delusional bluepillers. I admire all scam artists because they are using this shitty system to their advantage. Society is a scam anyway.

Not a joke post. I looked at this and didn't get it. Thought that ice man thing would somehow be a clever joke about RSD that I didn't get, completely ignoring the ad. Then I looked at the ad and no joke, swear on my momma, that RSD Ginger shocked me more than that ice dude. Fuck.

Yeah, Idk. PUA is debunked, and RSD is the weirdest branch of that industry. Total maniacs. So RSD is still a thing?

Not a joke post. I looked at this and didn't get it. Thought that ice man thing would somehow be a clever joke about RSD that I didn't get, completely ignoring the ad. Then I looked at the ad and no joke, swear on my momma, that RSD Ginger shocked me more than that ice dude. Fuck.

Yeah, Idk. PUA is debunked, and RSD is the weirdest branch of that industry. Total maniacs. So RSD is still a thing?
Yeah they're all about "self improvement" now

your into tennis?

Yeah they're all about "self improvement" now
Figures. There is good self improvement, like real growth and developing coping mechanisms, taught by successful people. RSD is shit. A bunch of autistic assholes. Sad that they pollute the self help market with their garbage.
I hate them. I swear, they all talk the same way. They have that undertone of overconfidence, and that autistic, nasally sounding voice. A few weeks ago I watched a motivational video from some black guy. He sounded a little strange to me, so I tried to check out the channel. What do you know? RSD motivational, or something like that.