Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Round 2 of rice awakening

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
So part 1 was here, basically my riceman friend spouting insane blue pills last night.

Now I'm trying again to blackpill him based on his responses

Screenshot 20201004 182052

Finally someone who's blackpilled about Kpop. Only foids who listen to it are mentally ill arthoe type landwhales with daddy issues. They grow out of it before they even finish highschool.
Can you imagine the 20yo blonde slut wearing pink gym shark leggings you see at the gym going back home and listening to younggook?
I see so many copers here who think this is the case and actually believe normie foids are attracted to Korean twinks. It's hilarious and sad at the same time.

Last edited:
Round 1 of rice awakening was General Cho.

Finally someone who's blackpilled about Kpop. Only foids who listen to it are mentally ill arthoe type landwhales with daddy issues. They grow out of it before they even finish highschool.
Can you imagine the 20yo blonde slut wearing pink gym shark leggings you see at the gym going back home and listening to younggook?
I see so many copers here who think this is the case and actually believe normie foids are attracted to Korean twinks. It's hilarious and sad at the same time.
SRS, it's insane how bluepilled my friends are ngl
Round 1 of rice awakening was General Cho.
Maybe, but I am blackpilling ricemen, one grain at a time

Last edited:
Screenshot 20201004 191056

Are you a ricecel?
I am not a rice, I am mixed ethnic, but I live in riceland, and most of my friends are western ricemen
More coping, getting stronger

Screenshot 20201004 192036

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back