Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Rough and crunchy wheat pieces and Sun-dried grapes Appreciation Thread!

U

UltraFayJr.

Banned
-
Yup, if you can infer from the title, I'm talking about R----- B---. What?! R----- B---..............RAISIN BRAN! So delicious, I don't even care if I talk about to the point of indoctrination, this is the go to breakfast everyone DESERVES! Om'GOSH, YUM! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm done.

i too like me some raisan bran

Worship thread

We don't have them here. Over for Krautcels.

Are they like cornflakes but made from whole wheat and mixed with raisins or does the brown color come simply from caramelized sugar?

Last edited:
Deepfried 1537826046995

We don't have them here. Over for Krautcels.

Are they like cornflakes but made from whole wheat and mixed with raisins or does the brown color come simply from caramelized sugar?
Lies! There's Sultana Bran, which is just Raisin Bran, but different names in different regions.
Their kinda like crispy brown sugar like cornflakes....-esque, with raisins. I think it comes from brown sugar maybe, I'm not entirely show.
Chill out bro! We don't have to take those measures, do we?

I eat Raisin Bran literally every day, it's legit the best way to start off my morning.