Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Rotting away to mask my severe mental illness

menace

menace

Greycel
I have to pretend I’m depressed and don’t like to talk to mask the fact I’m a schizo and it’s driving me further and further into the depths of insanity. I tried to act NT but I always slip up and say something that scares them away so I stay silent. I guess I can’t hide the look in my eyes because foids reported me to HR at my previous jobs for giving them “creepy stares”.

It all translates into you being ugly and people not wanting to interact with you because of that.

I always did the same. I pretended that I was either tired, or drunk to justify my mentalcel behavior. I was also called arrogant many times because I tried to "act confident :soy:" just to mask my sperginess

I always did the same. I pretended that I was either tired, or drunk to justify my mentalcel behavior. I was also called arrogant many times because I tried to "act confident :soy:" just to mask my sperginess
I tried acting arrogant as well but it came as delusional and pathetic. All it did was highlight my insecurities.