Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Rotter Trait: Nothing to remember.

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Visionary
★★★★★
Ah, yes HS, best times of my life, let me tell you some of my stories...

When I look back, I can't find remember anything, just a blur, literally, filled with nothing.
No experiences, no stories, not even people to remember.
To a normie HS is best times of his life, filled with memories that will he always remember.

And most brutal part is, he don't even have to try.

I really can't remember those times, nothing to tell, because nothing to worth remembering.
Imagine a normie that says "I can't remember HS"

Over.

Same
Nothing worthy to remember
Just the stomach ache before leaving my house at 7:45

mogs me. I am still traumatized from getting mercilessly ridiculed constantly about my appearance by both peers and staff, I WISH I wouldn't have to remember any of that

mogs me. I am still traumatized from getting mercilessly ridiculed constantly about my appearance by both peers and staff, I WISH I wouldn't have to remember any of that

Agony, nothing but agony

I can’t remember anything from the past 10 years. Is anyone capable of active episodic memory? I have random flashes of memories from childhood. Upon trying to recall them, they are distorted. Many of them disturbing. I’m not sure what is real. Nothing is worth saving.

I can’t remember anything from the past 10 years. Is anyone capable of active episodic memory? I have random flashes of memories from childhood. Upon trying to recall them, they are distorted. Many of them disturbing. I’m not sure what is real. Nothing is worth saving.
same here

people often talk to me about past events where I supposedly was there but I can't remember at all. Same thing with the flashes from childhood

LDARing in HS is the worst feeling

If HS is the best time of their life then that’s just sad :dafuckfeels:

Idk man I was pretty normie-tier in HS & I recall nearly nothing. I ended up working with a girl I went with and she mentioned how nice it was for me to help her to the nurse's after a concussion in class and I have no recollection.

The only experiences I have to remember are my failures and humiliations

I am currently in high school and I don’t have any significant memories. Everyday is the same

Normie trait to not remember high school tbh. Most incels remember the torture of high school all too well

I have great memories of when I was in highschool
But none of those memories actually involve being in school, they're all about gaming or playing on the internet

Oh I disagree, I remember chad hiding my pants in the garbage can outside the change room and having to stay in there for a while after everyone left to grab them being late next period and being yelled for it. I remember getting my ass kicked in the bathroom and crying knowing nobody would come to help or even care. I remember helping the same people who bullied me in math class by following the “turn the other cheek” bs and still got humiliated in front of my crush. I also remember a teacher (a fucking religion teacher I may add) telling me he knew I wouldn’t go to prom since It wasn’t my fucking place. This is the lifestyle ITers don’t see or understand. They think we are incel because we hate soyciety. Soyciety hasn’t been well for me growing up and I’ve tried to get past it but these emotional scars won’t ever go away. Thinking of this shit seriously makes me want to rope but life has gotten marginally better since graduation so my rope deadline has been extended

Last edited:

Ah, yes HS, best times of my life, let me tell you some of my stories...

When I look back, I can't find remember anything, just a blur, literally, filled with nothing.
No experiences, no stories, not even people to remember.
To a normie HS is best times of his life, filled with memories that will he always remember.

And most brutal part is, he don't even have to try.

I really can't remember those times, nothing to tell, because nothing to worth remembering.
Imagine a normie that says "I can't remember HS"

Over.
Same. It's for the best since my life is a complete waste of time - I probably have more memories of chatting online or eating snacks than I have the rest of my life combined (except for Simpsons quotes)