Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Rotted the entire day; unable to get out of bed.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I just feel too overwhelmed to do anything, anymore; my head and body aches horribly every second, I just feel detached and withdrawn from everything, my chest feels like it’s about to be crushed by immense weight, I don’t eat well anymore: I would be losing weight by now if it weren’t for my mother pressuring me to eat, and it takes me hours to fall asleep.

I have had these problems since I was 14 and they’ve only gotten worse: I am still so very young, how much lower can I fall before it will all subside? :cryfeels: :feelscry:

I saw both my mother and younger brother mentally decline: just this year my mother was sent to another mental ward for couple months because of her schizophrenia and my brother got the police called after opening up to suicidal thoughts he was having with a social worker.

I fear that this too will happen to me and I will be unable to handle this fate that threatens to suffocate me and all my hopes. :fuk:

Last edited:
Same, I have shit to do but I just rotted instead. Too lazy and unmotivated to start and if I do my brain just wanders to thinking about my shitty life. My dopamine receptors might be fried from too much fapping and video games tbh. It’s been 11 hours since I woke up but it only felt like 1.

I just feel too overwhelmed to do anything, anymore; my head and body aches horribly every second, I just feel detached and withdrawn from everything, my chest feels like it’s about to be crushed by immense weight, I don’t eat well anymore: I would be losing weight by now if it weren’t for my mother pressuring me to eat, and it takes me hours to fall asleep.

I have had these problems since I was 14 and they’ve only gotten worse: I am still so very young, how much lower can I fall before it will all subside? :cryfeels: :feelscry:

I saw both my mother and younger brother mentally decline: just this year my mother was sent to another mental ward for couple months because of her schizophrenia and my brother got the police called after opening up to suicidal thoughts he was having with a social worker.

I fear that this too will happen to me and I will be unable to handle this fate that threatens to suffocate me and all my hopes. :fuk:
It won't happen to you.

But, it's important to get outside and just walk, 30 minutes every day.

Trust me. Do it.

It won't happen to you.

But, it's important to get outside and just walk, 30 minutes every day.

Trust me. Do it.
I went outside today to eat a burger alone.

god is this one of the horror stories that happen here daily, is this is what is gunna happpen to me