Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rotmaxxing

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
I tried rottmaxxing for a month no shower for a month and brushed like 5 times over the course of 3 months now I have two small dental caries on my wisdom teeth I hate rottmaxxing I think hygiene matters. that being said, I have swamp ass, and a group of foids came over to sit next to me in the dining hall because it was so packed I just left with a sweat stain from my butt on the chair, so dead inside I just looked at her face as she saw it when I walked away. I'm planning on showering once every three days and brushing my teeth every night

please share your hygiene routines and how you keep it up when you are depressed thanks

When there no copes left

What's the point of rotmaxxing? :feelswhat:

As I said to @Saysitsover, you are basically torturing yourself with likely agonizing pain in the future, as well as dental costs once the infection does worsen, all because of society's perception that you are subhuman; it doesn't make much sense to me. :feelsjuice:

As I said to @Saysitsover, you are basically torturing yourself with likely agonizing pain in the future, as well as dental costs once the infection does worsen, all because of society's perception that you are subhuman; it doesn't make much sense to me. :feelsjuice:
Rott the damn teeth

yeah i realized that starting to take care of my hygiene for myself

the longest i went without a shower/bath was 2 weeks over summer-break back in school playing call of duty. I had severe rashes on my ass and the inside of my legs.

dont know what you must have looked like after an entire month.

the longest i went without a shower/bath was 2 weeks over summer-break back in school playing call of duty. I had severe rashes on my ass and the inside of my legs.

dont know what you must have looked like after an entire month.
Don’t brush

because you piss in your pants and dont brush your teeth. what the fuck you even mean dude?
I rot my teeth dude that’s mostly what I do now

Rotting Dentin I scoop out with. A tack