Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roping soon ask me anything

juzt smoke weed brocel, it´ll be fine :smonk:

Joined Oct 18, 2022 Posts 42 Online 1d 6h 36m

can i have your monies?

What method are you using to rope. Also if you will be livestreaming it, please send me the link (In videogame)

CHOose anothER way buddy boyo

Why is fried bread better than toast?

can you send me money

KYS (IRL NOT IN VIDEO GAME)

stomp stomping GIF

Is it serious enough to rope? The latter reason is interesting but rather odd without further context.

Yes. And I want to know if this happens:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EFILtb2E5ss

Have you evER considered going on a GTA rampage first?

100% roping (or sodium nitriting). I'm not an incel; I've had sex and relationships before; but I am a NEET and sympathetic to the incel experience. I'll leave a video before I go, but I'd need to set it to upload after my death.

lmfao

About 36 hours. I have sodium nitrite. Stir twenty miligrams into water and it's lethal. I've read accounts of those who were found and survived SN poisoning (methylene blue functions as an antidote, though many hospitals do not stock it) - evidently it isn't pleasant, but it isn't agonizingly painful; the worst of it appears to be nausea and tachardiya (elevated heart beat).

It isn't my ideal way to go - that would be nembutal (the drug used to put pets to sleep - essentially impossible to get), nitrogen (extremely peaceful) or fentanyl. But it's probably the fourth or fifth best method.

Tonight, I'm going to watch three of my favorite films - an indie film from 2007 called Sublime, Batman Returns, and What Dreams May Come. Then I'm booking a room. I'll have a few tracks on loop on my playlist:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kB_pbLt7ijk

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JA5rc4M-YrA

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jRIItsHXseY

Last edited:
I can't CHOse to leave in anothER way; I have no weapons. And at any rate, CHOosing to go out like that doesn't accomplish much; the real people who should be targeted are hidden away behind multimillion dollar security systems.

The problem is not really all foids, but rich foids. The problem isn't all anything, but wealthy everything. They set the standards that trickle down to the idiot masses. "The ruling ideas of each age have ever been the ideas of its ruling class".

Last edited:
Brutal. I hope you change your mind.

About to eat my last meal - spaghetti. Strictly speaking, you're supposed to fast for forty-eight hours before taking sodium nitrite, but I don't have the patience for it.

One method I might have gone for is the charcoal method, which is pretty commonplace in Asia, particularly Japan and Korea. But it isn't as easy as just pouring charcoal on a grill and firing it up - you need a particular brand of charcoal, a specific kind of grill, and an enclosed, airtight area to do it in. I don't have any of these things.

I'm doing it in a sleazy motel room. The motel proper is detached from the main office. I am concerned about being heard vomiting, but it's a fleabag motel that people drink and do drugs in regularly.

It can take between two to four hours to fully pass away with this method (unconsciousness after approximately twenty minutes). Checkout time at the motel is ten in the morning, and he invariably comes in around eight o'clock in the morning to clean. If I can get booked in ear!y this coming morning, four or five, I'll have a little over 24 hours to do it in. If it were a chain hotel or an upscale motel I would leave a note for the cleaning crew, but it's run by an asshole who does his own cleaning, and I don't care about him.

Last edited:
Before you die PLEASE look up the tunnel of light after death, it's not a blue pill it will help you in the afterlife

Before you die PLEASE look up the tunnel of light after death, it's not a blue pill it will help you in the afterlife
And forgot to mention use specific words "upon death" or you'll get christcuck shit that won't help you

My schedule on this last day will look like this:

4:00 A.M. - Uber to the motel, check in
5:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. - Sleep
1:00 P.M. - 8:30 P.M. - Hang out, watch movies on tablet etc.
8:30 P.M. - 9:00 P.M - Shower
9:00 P.M. - 2:00 A.M. . - Listen to music, smoke cigarettes
2:00-2:20 A.M. - Prepare sodium nitrite
2:30-3:00 A.M. - Last respose
3:00 A.M. - Drink

Why don’t you make bettER life CHOices, GrAY?

I can't CHOse to leave in anothER way; I have no weapons. And at any rate, CHOosing to go out like that doesn't accomplish much; the real people who should be targeted are hidden away behind multimillion dollar security systems.

The problem is not really all foids, but rich foids. The problem isn't all anything, but wealthy everything. They set the standards that trickle down to the idiot masses. "The ruling ideas of each age have ever been the ideas of its ruling class".

nah considER finding more copes instead

We can hold a seance for him @Copexodius Maximus

Legal issues, health issues, trauma from childhood. You know, the usual. Also because I think this guy is probably right:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5WKqO16mkGE&t=21s

I also think we're entering a period of overt (rather than covert) corporate fascism.

Interesting explanation of Buddhist metaphysics from a physicalist perspective. However there is one problem with it. The Buddha and enlightened beings are said to be end the cycle of becoming, and nibana permanently ceases consciousness. So if even they say it’s possible from experience, then how do you know that it isn’t just the case after death permanently normally?

Although this is a great physicalist explanation of rebirth from a Buddhist perspective but it still has issues. I wouldn’t place all my eggs in this basket in case it turns out to be false and you just die and nothing happens. That would be brutal.

PS. Why is the nigga naked?

Are you still here fellow brocel?