Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ROPEFUEL! The only thing that matters in the face is eye area. Not jaw, ramus, hairline, skull shape, lips, anything else. JUST EYE AREA!

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Girls would be hopping on Blackops2cel's dick if he looked like this

84eas0rcsnj51.png

Eye area and lower third are the most important. Imagine how much better he would look with a better lower third.

It is 50% of the importance but jaw and chin area matter very much. Skull shape is important actually too, you want to have a smaller top third and larger bottom third, not vice versa.

Eye area TRUECEL
over for me.

Upper eyelid exposure,
NCT,
even worse with eye asymmetry :feels:

Lol no they wouldn't

View attachment 328229 over for me.

Upper eyelid exposure,
NCT,
even worse with eye asymmetry :feels:
My eye area is far worse and I have worse upper eyelid exposure
I look high, caused me trouble with the police a couple times
Also stupid "are you high?" and "you look tired" remarks from normgroids

Eye area and lower third are the most important. Imagine how much better he would look with a better lower third.
I believe this too. Those two are the most crucial and save many ugly features on a face.

@FullTimeLoser fakecel alert. Fuck off fakecel

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::reeeeee:
THIS IS FUCKING BRUTAL! FUCK MY SUBHUMAN EYE AREA

Well, BlackOps2Cel other than his eye area was solidly dimorphic. His eye area is just horrible. There is a lot more in that photo changed than just his eye area: hair, facial hair, lip coloring, etc and probably more that I'm missing. Not even close to just changing his eye area lol.

I think it breaks down like this:
Eye area in pictures.
Lower-third in real-life.

I routinely see guys with very good jawlines and from the side they could be mistaken as Chads just on that although otherwise they are probably normie tier in photos from the front. I think that's the reason as to why the threshold for success in real-life seems to be lower than online.

Ngl he looks alot better

While I agree eye area is important and one of the main selling points in attracting foids, dismissing the importance of the jawline and skull shape is beyond low IQ

I see what you mean but skull bones are really important. A few milimeters of bone isnt a meme

Girls would be hopping on Blackops2cel's dick if he looked like this

84eas0rcsnj51.png
Neck needs proper proportionment to skull and frame needs fixing other than that he’s fine