Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ropefuel Megathread

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date
Holy fuck, I still can't believe this guy got a gf, statusmaxx is legit af

i'm high off of lifefuel tbhngl rn, browsing r/blatantmisogyny

Eggy got a gf? Never knew that
Yes, he is not incel, he has had sex. Just because of status.

Yes, he is not incel, he has had sex. Just because of status.

I always thought he was
Interesting

also please post some ropefuel i am in desperate need

in summer school and i promised myself i would catch feelings

well, i did:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

fuck this clown life, i try not to think about her but i cant, end this suffering:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
i know the struggle brocel
ive had the same oneitis for over a year now :feelsrope:

@<human still fucked a cis foid, therefore not incel

it sucks cause you know the dark truth but you cant stop it from happening:feelsUnreal:
i asked her out february of last year and she friendzoned me
I just cant escape it
fuarkkkkkkkk :feelsrope:
What she look like? Why she your oneitis
Literally the girl of my dreams (sounds bluepilled i know, but there's no better way to put it
Cute, kind hearted, not overly popular and used up (as far as i'm aware)
No girl is exempt from the golden rule though: AWALT

i asked her out february of last year and she friendzoned me
I just cant escape it
fuarkkkkkkkk :feelsrope:
I never asked mine out, even tho it was way more of a possibility of me getting her than other foids
[UWSL]Literally the girl of my dreams (sounds bluepilled i know, but there's no better way to put it[/UWSL]
Cute, kind hearted, not overly popular and used up (as far as i'm aware)
No girl is exempt from the golden rule though: AWALT
How old is she ? How would you rate her ?

mogs me cause you asked
i could never:feelsUnreal:
being born an unattractive male is truly a curse:cryfeels:
It will be my last rejection. Soon after that I took the blackpill
To add insult to injury, 2 weeks later she introduced me to a chad she told me she was talking to (better than me in literally everything)
I simply can't ask any more women out, it's over

in summer school and i promised myself i would catch feelings

well, i did:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

fuck this clown life, i try not to think about her but i cant, end this suffering:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
how do you get into summer school after a year of online school :feelshaha::feelshaha: but i know that feeling, i have this girl i barely consider my oneitis now, but when i did have strong feelings towards her it was the ultimate lifefuel watching her evolve into looking like a whore while i rotted in my room too scared to go to school. i can't really say much more about it though tbh ngl

but why do you like her specifically? is she just cute or did you have a special interaction?

How old is she ? How would you rate her ?
My age, 16
I'd rate her a solid 8/10 in looks
Literally everything else about her is near perfect

My age, 16
I'd rate her a solid 8/10 in looks
Literally everything else about her is near perfect
8 is top 5%, you would say she is stacy? What else do you like about her (what height is she, body, how she acts etc)

mental mogs me to hell and back
not sure where the fuck i got the courage to do it (over text)
it scares me too much to do anything like that
8 is top 5%, you would say she is stacy? What else do you like about her (what height is she, body, how she acts etc)
Welll, she is like 5'4 (perfect height) small tits but nice ass, acts conservative and knows how to be a lady.
Supports trump too :feelscomfy:
but in the end i know ill never have her :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

i just felt something towards her:cryfeels:
also wouldnt be as bad if she didnt look at me :feelsUnreal:
she knows i cant get her and looks at me to make fun of me:cryfeels:
brutal tbh. what's her stats? do you think if you were looksmaxxed you could pull her? tbh i have reasonable faith in you, but i haven't seen her

absolutely brutal:feelsUnreal:
ill never talk to a girl unless i need to for something else, im too high inhib:cryfeels:
i mostly keep to myself
we only met because i was literally sitting in a corner in a class just ldaring and then she invited me to sit at a table with her chad friends
not only was i mogged to death, i was freaking out because this kind of shit never happens. did she even feel bad for me or was chad just eggjng her on? we'll never know, but it was probably the latter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FOID ON T GETS MORE THAN US

FUCK THIS CLOWN WORLD

THIS IS LEGIT ROPEFUEL
Wait till she starts balding due to dormant DhT sensitivity

How about we start a megathread for some brutal ropefuel tbh, I could use some right about now.
I'll start with one of the classics:

View: https://youtu.be/MxC0OlgY6yI

:feelsYall:

id say 6/10 and 5'7
she height mogs me.
decent chance ngl, i feel like my face would improve a lot if i lost some body fat
idk why but i feel like she may like me, tiny, tiny chance but i feel like its something that'll always be a part of me, never completely losing hope
feels GIF
do it nigga. get a line up and lipmaxx

I’m giving it to myself:feels:
Idk why i still hold on to a sliver of hope:feels:
i feel you man
in my head i know its beyond over with her, but i still hang on to a thread of hope that one day she will miraculously give me a chance

I mean, I can't speak for the extremes like this but I think both men and women give the opposite sex a lot more leeway with regards to personality if they're hot.

It's a shame it doesn't really seem to work much the other way around, lol. I think it does a bit. for example I think women on average would prefer an unattractive guy who acts masculine to an unattractive guy who acts feminine.

Anyway... yeah lots of people are shallow.

This is a really extreme example though and I'll admit that it's shocking and awful they'd react that way to what he's saying. Are these definitely not like, the rare examples of people who responded positively? My faith in mankind is not quite low enough yet to think the majority of women would respond like this to him!

@curryboy420 if he isn’t incel, than most of us aren’t as well, she only fucked him after he statusmaxxed, that’s nothing

He had sex, that makes him not incel, this is fairly easy to understand yes